Ufc 194

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just curious is anyone else caught UFC 194. The main card had all good matchups. Souza Vs Romero was a great fight, but it was not a night for the champs. Weidman got his ass kicked. One mistake and Rockhold took complete control. And how about that McGregor! 13 second knockout of the #1 ranked pound for pound fighter. Pretty damn impressive. There will be no shutting him up now! LOL!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Yeah, McGregor sure did have a hell of a hand with that one and took a pretty good hit as aldo was going down!
Also, you can tell aldo was devastated after being victorious for so long. What a way to lose lol

RoughRider

It was nice though having to watch nearly every fight go the distance, and then the grand finale only lasts 13 seconds. I was ready to go to bed lol

JAGS

Hooked
This card did not disappoint. From the free prelims to the ppv card. Some great action. Co main event was a great fight.

MTG

Caught the Bug
What is most impressive to me about McGregor is that he made approximately $1.3 million per second that night. :yup:

littlebeas

I’m a cowboy fan, I think his reach is going to be a problem for McGregor very much like Diaz.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’m a cowboy fan, I think his reach is going to be a problem for McGregor very much like Diaz.

I’m a big cowboy fan too. I don’t dislike mcgregor though. Be interesting to see how he does being so much bigger than previously.

littlebeas

I didn’t see that coming... having him play they heel or anti hero is definitely entertaining.

Buster3479

I have no idea where my post went. I posted it from my phone, and now can't see it. Masvidal would be good. I guess I immediately thought about a Khabib rematch, albeit years later.

Top Bottom