Pictures are dirty not rust
Would like to sell together or 3k for front 1800 rear

Came off jeep with Evo dtd

Asking 4700
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450249795.127841.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450249830.881274.jpg

utiadam

LOSER
My buddy sold his factory 44 front for 2500 with synergy sleeves and artec truss. The only thing that would be nicer is if they had factory shock and coil locations instead of DTD.

Skid_Kid

Good luck trying to sell these. If anything $3000 is what you will get. They are useless to somebody looking to upgrade from a front D30, you put truss's on them and don't even do front C gussets?

utiadam

LOSER
Good luck trying to sell these. If anything $3000 is what you will get. They are useless to somebody looking to upgrade from a front D30, you put truss's on them and don't even do front C gussets?

I didn't even notice the gussets missing. Good eye! On the plus side is that they already have 5.13s

filterbiz

$5000 for fucking factory axles? You are high!

Overlanderjk

Where to I start.
You are an idiot!
Standard forum guy.

You make this place look bad

A.- I said 4700
B.- your an idiot
C.- I sold front to a guy that really needed it for a dtd that got wrecked and was stoked for 2700 bucks
D.- you are an idiot
E. -people like you that immediately bash someone selling something should be band, it's an issue here, other jk forums and you are an idiot.
F.- did I mention you are an idiot
G.-I just sold the rear for 1600 to a guy that has a jacked up flange with a dtd and he was stoked too
H. Did I get 4700 no, did the people that needed them get a good deal? I would assume so they were stoked when they left my house that they were able to go home and bolt this in with no fab work. Did I get close to what I wanted? Yes
And apparently I made people mad on wayalife. Stupid

I. You are still an idiot.

But I hope you have a nice day!

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It took you ten days to come up with that response? WEAK.

Might I draw attention to your "E." Perhaps you meant "banned" not "band" although Overlander does play a mean flute!

Last edited:

filterbiz

Yep sure did take ten days, I don't live on here like you. and I didn't spell a word right? lets call the press or start a new thread. I sold my fn axles that's all that matters. I got my money for new ones to support our vendors and 2 people on here got what they needed

Not sure what you feel you need to prove?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yep sure did take ten days, I don't live on here like you. and I didn't spell a word right? lets call the press or start a new thread. I sold my fn axles that's all that matters. I got my money for new ones to support our vendors and 2 people on here got what they needed

Not sure what you feel you need to prove?

You already proved it

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Overlanderjk

Where to I start.
You are an idiot!
Standard forum guy.

You make this place look bad

A.- I said 4700
B.- your an idiot
C.- I sold front to a guy that really needed it for a dtd that got wrecked and was stoked for 2700 bucks
D.- you are an idiot
E. -people like you that immediately bash someone selling something should be band, it's an issue here, other jk forums and you are an idiot.
F.- did I mention you are an idiot
G.-I just sold the rear for 1600 to a guy that has a jacked up flange with a dtd and he was stoked too
H. Did I get 4700 no, did the people that needed them get a good deal? I would assume so they were stoked when they left my house that they were able to go home and bolt this in with no fab work. Did I get close to what I wanted? Yes
And apparently I made people mad on wayalife. Stupid

I. You are still an idiot.

But I hope you have a nice day!

I don't even have to respond. You made yourself look dumb enough.

filterbiz

So overlander

What would you price a complete rotor to rotor front 44 rubi axle for?

With gears
Arctec truss
Synergy sleeves
HD track bar bracket
Flipped drag link

Next time I want to list something for sale I will clear it with you first ok?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So overlander

What would you price a complete rotor to rotor front 44 rubi axle for?

With gears
Arctec truss
Synergy sleeves
HD track bar bracket
Flipped drag link

Next time I want to list something for sale I will clear it with you first ok?

Well, the truss makes the housing worth LESS than a bone stock housing and the sleeves are about the equivalent of having a vendor throw in some stickers.

Top Bottom