Nitto's are AMAZING

aaronstephen

First time buying Nitto's and all I can say is that I won't be buying any other brand in the future. I had MTR's and These trail grapplers handle way better on the road. I actually like driving my jeep again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nittos are great tires for sure but really, anything is better than the MTR's that I was running.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Love mine to. They're stock size Trail Graps with 18k miles and 12/32'' of tread left. Looks like they're gonna go a long way. We've had our share of snow in Evergreen and they are superb.:thumb::thumb:

TheFett

Just saying here here, I can't say anything bad about my Nitto's either. Running 37x12.50x17 Nitto Grapplers and have almost 40,000 ,lies on them now and still some life to give!

longarmwj

I'm currently running MTRs and haven't had any traction issues, but I have had balance and weird driving issues. I'm looking for an excuse to get some Nittos, because my MTRs still have probably 85% tread left lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm currently running MTRs and haven't had any traction issues, but I have had balance and weird driving issues. I'm looking for an excuse to get some Nittos, because my MTRs still have probably 85% tread left lol

Sell 'em while you still have all that tread left. :yup:

aaronstephen

Sell 'em while you still have all that tread left. :yup:

^^^what he said. You're just going to grow a hatred for the MTR's. Sell while you can still make some coin on them.

CrazyLarry

They will get worse as they get more mileage

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I had mtr's for all of 5,000 miles before I sold them for my mud grapplers. Best decision ever

CrazyLarry

The thing I love most about the tg under than the ease of balancing is that they drive straight and true. Mtrs had a nasty right radiul pull you couldn't let go of the wheel. Just wish the tg wasn't so expensive

MBezner

How many miles are you TG guys getting on a set? I'm about to finally burn off my MTRs and I can't wait to get on a better tire. I haven't like them from day one.

Sessoms14X

How many miles are you TG guys getting on a set? I'm about to finally burn off my MTRs and I can't wait to get on a better tire. I haven't like them from day one.

I've got 30,000 so far on mine and plenty of miles to go with them. Love these tires!

TheFett

I see 40000.

Yessir 40,122 to be exact and still counting. Mostly ALL highway miles as work as dictated further driving as of recent but man I cannot complain! When I bought them the sales guy tried to talk me into an A/T tire saying I'd only get 30,000-35,000 at best out of these tires......funny thing is he's no longer working at my local tired center AND I'm well over his assitamtion....lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I love my trail grapplers, never had a problem with them and always performs flawlessly offroad and on.

MBezner

Yessir 40,122 to be exact and still counting. Mostly ALL highway miles as work as dictated further driving as of recent but man I cannot complain! When I bought them the sales guy tried to talk me into an A/T tire saying I'd only get 30,000-35,000 at best out of these tires......funny thing is he's no longer working at my local tired center AND I'm well over his assitamtion....lol

I bet 80% of my miles are highway, maybe even more than that. I hear ko2s are the longest lasting but i want something that looks a little tougher.

Top Bottom