2011 Jeep Wrangler Exhaust

hdurham15

I'm looking at getting a new exhaust for my jeep and I'm currently stuck. I cant decide between the Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back or the Magnaflow Rockcrawler exhaust. Which one do y'all like better? And also has the best performance?

Lukasd

Borla dual cat-back all the way for sound, performance, replaceable tips and lifetime warranty. Check Amazon.

spicoli

Not trying to throw another one into the mix, but I really like dominion offroad's exhaust. It sounds great, no drone, adds muffler clearance. Cat back is not going to supply a noticeable gain that you can feel. It will only make it sound better.

www.jeepswag.com is where you can get the dominion exhaust. He basically takes a mix match of the best stuff to make a great system.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have loved every minute of my dynomax Rock crawler and evolution exhaust over the past two years! It growls really nice.

AcB-jk

If you were gonna go through with the coil over and long arm system on a 2011 unlimited which exhaust would be the best and sound good as well?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you were gonna go through with the coil over and long arm system on a 2011 unlimited which exhaust would be the best and sound good as well?

Since you will be running coilovers you will need a pre axle dump exhaust. That being said I personally really love the sound of the dynomax evolution exhaust. It's loud and has a nice deep growl

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Since you will be running coilovers you will need a pre axle dump exhaust. That being said I personally really love the sound of the dynomax evolution exhaust. It's loud and has a nice deep growl

Sorry I need to bite my tongue a bit and back up. What coilover system do you plan on running? If your doing the Evo lever the exhaust needs to be a pre axle dump. If it's the bolt on coilovers it can be a post axle dump that even bolts into the stock location.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Sorry I need to bite my tongue a bit and back up. What coilover system do you plan on running? If your doing the Evo lever the exhaust needs to be a pre axle dump. If it's the bolt on coilovers it can be a post axle dump that even bolts into the stock location.

I was gonna say, Mel just posted a video of Evo coilovers and a stock exhaust. No changes needed for bolt-on COs.

NastyNate

i have the Flowmaster 817674 and absolutely love it ! i daily drive and there is no drone it sounds very throaty ...hands down best sounding exhaust to me.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I reccomend going with a dynomax just like steve said. I ran one on my old 2 door which was the rockcralwer system which dumped out of the back, and on my 4 door I went with the evolution system which is pre axle dump but uses the same muffler in each, but just a different rear section. They sound great and give a ton of clearance under the body.

Plus they are one of our trusted vendors on here :thumb: that I think still offers the 90 day trial that if you dont like the exhaust, you can send it back.

Word to your mother on the 90 day trail. :)
OP whatever route you go, look to a stainless system and they offer some sort of limited lifetime warranty.
We offer 19 different systems over the various years and doors.
And a couple more coming out at the turn of the year...
:beer:

I reccomend going with a dynomax just like steve said. I ran one on my old 2 door which was the rockcralwer system which dumped out of the back, and on my 4 door I went with the evolution system which is pre axle dump but uses the same muffler in each, but just a different rear section. They sound great and give a ton of clearance under the body.

Plus they are one of our trusted vendors on here :thumb: that I think still offers the 90 day trial that if you dont like the exhaust, you can send it back.

werks

Word to your mother on the 90 day trail. :)
OP whatever route you go, look to a stainless system and they offer some sort of limited lifetime warranty.
We offer 19 different systems over the various years and doors.
And a couple more coming out at the turn of the year...
:beer:

I'm joining the family! Just ordered a 39522 a few minutes ago based on the feedback that I have seen on here :rock:

AcB-jk

The bolt on coil over. Does it matter if it's post or pre axle dump are there any benefits to pre axle dump?

I was gonna say, Mel just posted a video of Evo coilovers and a stock exhaust. No changes needed for bolt-on COs.

Where did the video get posted ?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The bolt on coil over. Does it matter if it's post or pre axle dump are there any benefits to pre axle dump?

Where did the video get posted ?

No it doesn't matter if to pre or post dump. If you have the Evo lever it needs to be pre.

toxicwaste29

I have the dynomax on my 3.6. Love the sound. I took off the muffler and the resonator. The dynomax I have bolted in place where the factory resonator use to be.

Top Bottom