Free: Riddler Dana 44 diff cover

CastleRockJeep

It's been on my jeep about a year. One of the lower holes was drilled off center so it's a bit tough to get that one bolt tight. I had no leaks using the right stuff RTV. I'll start local if there are no takers here I may be willing to ship on your dime. Located in the Denver metro area... Cover was spray painted black with self etching paint... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450667659.396965.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Lol. Did you make it to CO yet? If so, where abouts did you end up?

Made it and in Pueblo! The wife and I went to Manitou today and did some shopping. We need to get some of the Coloradans together for a Suds N' Grub! I did spy and Old Chicago restaurant and brewery here, but might be easier to plan in the springs for better location for everybody.

WJCO

Meme King
Made it and in Pueblo! The wife and I went to Manitou today and did some shopping. We need to get some of the Coloradans together for a Suds N' Grub! I did spy and Old Chicago restaurant and brewery here, but might be easier to plan in the springs for better location for everybody.

Good to hear. Sounds like fun.

Arizona

Did you find someone local? Ill pay shipping plus price of a 6 pack for it to make its way to Arizona :thumb:

Top Bottom