Crown King run Sunday, December 27th

Arizona

7 of us confirmed heading up to Crown King on the 27th, meeting at 8:30 AM at castle hot springs road. Let me know if anyone else on here is interested!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
7 of us confirmed heading up to Crown King on the 27th, meeting at 8:30 AM at castle hot springs road. Let me know if anyone else on here is interested!
I just did that run with a local group on Sunday. Great time to run it. Was plenty of snow in Crown King.

Arizona

No bill in the group this time.. Anyone is welcome though! Dan might be coming but I believe he might be out of town

TheFunSmith

Well, what time are you guys getting on the actual trail, and what direction are you coming from? It sounds like 2 groups of us Wayalifers are planning on going, so maybe we should plan it out so we can all run it as 1 Wayalife group. I know Firecrew1 and I are running it with AzBilldoes and a few others on Sunday, so it would make sense, plus then we can meet a few other Wayalifers.

utiadam

LOSER
Well, what time are you guys getting on the actual trail, and what direction are you coming from? It sounds like 2 groups of us Wayalifers are planning on going, so maybe we should plan it out so we can all run it as 1 Wayalife group. I know Firecrew1 and I are running it with AzBilldoes and a few others on Sunday, so it would make sense, plus then we can meet a few other Wayalifers.

Meeting where the pavement ends on castle hot springs rd at 8:30am Sunday. Take carefree highway to castle hot springs rd.

TheFunSmith

Last I heard, we are meeting at a Chevron station at Carefree HWY and the I-17 at 8am. We should be at the Castle Hot Spring road's end by 8:30-8:45am. Any chance you guys would either want to meet up with us at the Chevron, or would be willing to wait for us at the end of Castle Hot Spring rd?

utiadam

LOSER
Last I heard, we are meeting at a Chevron station at Carefree HWY and the I-17 at 8am. We should be at the Castle Hot Spring road's end by 8:30-8:45am. Any chance you guys would either want to meet up with us at the Chevron, or would be willing to wait for us at the end of Castle Hot Spring rd?

I'll top off my gas tank at the chevron around 8 and get breakfast at that McDonald's so maybe I'll see you guys there. Sounds like we will all be at the air down spot at the same time.

uberc4

Dang, wish I could go with you guys. Sounds like a large group is going! Unfortunately I wont be back in Arizona until mid Feb. :fingerscrossed:

Arizona

Paul, I sent you a text message - We will work out the small details today.
It sounds like Adam, myself, and a couple others will meet you guys at the gas station off Carefree, 8:00 AM sharp. Not everyone on this run is a member here but I believe the majority will be. If Templar and Offline are confirmed, I think that brings our tally up to 10 jeeps plus everyone confirmed on your side. It should be a great day - Hopefully we wont be dodging too many Rzrs :fingerscrossed:

dchansen21

Paul/Brad- I won't make this one I'm up in the White Mountains but I'll be out on the next one. Have a great run!

TheFunSmith

I think 4 are confirmed, a 5th (my neighbor) wants to come along, and will in all likelihood, but hes a maybe until I get back from work and can go over all the small details and confirm with him. We are also waiting to hear back on a few other members within our own club.

Arizona

Awesome. So we are sitting at about 13-15 total rigs right now. Should be a great day, hopefully everyone has a CB - Communication is going to be key for such a large group:rock:

Top Bottom