Big Wave from the Big Soggy Mitten!

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Greetings Everyone!

A lifelong motorcyclist, I've recently joined the Jeep realm...for many of the same reasons. It's as much about the people, the social engagement, as it is the places, and vehicles themselves. Without people to share the experiences with...well, if a tree falls in a forest and there's no one to hear it...

In relatively short order it seemed, went from our Suburban, carrying a family of 5 and 2 dogs to top of Pikes Peak and back to grandma's, to it becoming a single-person commuter vehicle. It was time for a change. Researching JK's slowly since their introduction, I discovered Wayalife ~2 years ago. Suburban's got a new master and, I'm very pleased to say, a '15 JKU Rubi arrived in November. The smile hasn't left my face yet;).

I've never been one to 'name' my motorcycles. Oddly, been thinking of a name for the Jeep. Black and blue, 'Bruise' comes to mind. Seems bit too obvious though; like a grey cat being called Misty, or Ghost<g>. Haven't come up with anything better and, well, Bruise keep coming to mind.

First modification: Let some air outta the tires. Delivered with 40PSI, I could feel everything. Amazing what just 3-4 PSI less can do for you.

Next mod/addition, before our first wheeling experience on Jan 8, is a CB. Haven't found a console mount yet, overhead or other, that I like. Will probably get a handheld unit here shortly. Need to spend time here, and elsewhere, doing research.

Happy to be hear, looking forward to having some fun!

Cheers,
JT... Winter Jeep 500.jpg

cmireles

Welcome! I'm from the Detroit area but I go to school at grand valley. As mentioned, I really wish the snow would stick around!

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Watch what you ask for:). I have zero doubt it will be here soon enough. Looking at this morning's jet stream in the forecast, looks to be slowly drifting east.

uberc4

Welcome. Congrats on your purchase! That was my next color choice if I didn't go Billet when I bought mine. Look forward to see it go under the knife once the addiction hits! :thumb:

Top Bottom