MERRY JEEPIN CHRISTMAS from your friends at WAYALIFE!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

MERRY JEEPIN CHRISTMAS!

Cindy and I would like to wish everyone here on WAYALIFE a very Merry Christmas.
We hope that all of you are able to enjoy it with your family and good friends.
For those of you in uniform who are unable to be home for the Holidays,
please know that we are grateful for your gift of service to help keep us safe here in America.

With that said - Let's see pics of all the cool booty you got this year!

:hohoho:

chesley

Merry Christmas

Well I am probably having one of the best christmas' I have ever had , My wife got me a new 2016 JKUR Hard rock edition , We traded in my 2014 JK sport , Got the lift ordered so hopefully between now and the new year it will be installed :) jeepwhite.jpg

rubicrawl

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters and thank you brothers and sisters to who are protecting us in the armed forces and can't be with their families for the holidays thank you and God bless

kfchris

Merry Christmas everyone. As I just got my Jeep I consider that both my Christmas and birthday present (for me it's the same day) and that's all I can ask for.

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Christmas, and a big shout out to brothers and sisters serving our country...been there done that THANK YOU.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Merry Christmas to both of you.

PS: special Xmas treat i'm getting my JK back on the 29th of this month:rock::rock: finally after 3months sitting in the stealership!

Top Bottom