Wheeling in a Winter Wonderland!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't have guessed it when I got up this morning but as of about noon today, there was no need for us to be dreaming of a white Christmas. In just a few short hours, we got about 6"-8" of snow and in spite of it being Christmas Eve, Cindy and I just had to get out and do a little wheeling in a winter wonderland. This time around, we decided to take Moby out and here are a few pics from all the fun we had. :cool:

As you can see, the snow was really coming down.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Moby was quickly becoming Frosty the Snow Jeep.
main.php

main.php

Our Dynatrac ProRock 60 was staying warm enough to keep the snow melting off.
main.php

Of course, our heated Truck-Lite LED headlights were doing their job great as well.
main.php

Time to play around a bit more.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Tessa transforming herself into a raccoon.
main.php

A few more shots before we headed back down the hill.
main.php

main.php

main.php

Time to head back for home and enjoy our Christmas Eve.
main.php

I hope you enjoyed the pics of us wheeling in a winter wonderland and hope you're all having a very Merry Christmas!

:hohoho:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Jealous! I was really hoping to get some white stuff while we are in MO. Instead we have 60* weather and flash flood warnings :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome ! Great pics ... It's 75 degrees here in central NJ

Jealous! I was really hoping to get some white stuff while we are in MO. Instead we have 60* weather and flash flood warnings :crazyeyes:

That's just nuts! Guess we're getting all your snow. I just got done shoveling again as there was another 5" of snow on my driveway. I think we've gotten about a foot total so far. :crazyeyes:

Where were you guys, Kings Canyon?

Yup! Drove by the Firken on the way up and it looked like 3rd St. could use a plowing :D

Man that's awesome! Super jealous!

Merry Christmas to you guys!

I think you'd have a blast in this stuff. Looking forward to seeing you soon. :cool:

303DAILY

Those pictures are awesome, I should have lift on next week hope to do some bashing soon. In CO we are waiting on snow as we speak

Trail Bud

Hooked
We went out to dinner. Snow won't stop us. :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451015835.169195.jpg
Nice pics too Eddie.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451015743.424425.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451015743.424425.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Top Bottom