WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 2016

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

Hey everyone, 2016 is just around the corner and as some of you may know, that means it's almost time for our annual WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run!! If you've got the time and would like to start off the year out on the trail, we'd love to have you join Cindy, myself and all our friends out in the Mojave Desert on Saturday, January 2nd. So you all know, this will be a super easy scenic run, open to EVERYONE and there will be no minimum requirements in order to join us. For the most part, this run is just a way to get out, get our Jeeps dirty and have a good time with good friends. Please note that unlike last year, we will cap the run if it gets too big. While it is fun to have a long train of Jeeps, it also becomes difficult to manage and hope you can be understanding of that.

The Plan
We will be meeting up in the large dirt lot across the street from the Comfort Suites in Barstow, right off the I-15 on the Lenwood exit and next to the Flying J. Please be gassed up and ready to roll by 9:00 AM.

What You Need to Know
Please be aware that it will most likely be cool in the morning and nice by day. The daily high temps in this area should be in the 50's by day but will most likely be below freezing by night so please pack/dress accordingly. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks for you and everyone in your Jeep. While we "should" be done with this run by sundown, anything can and often does happen out on the trail and you NEED to be prepared for a long day and night - just in case. You also need to know that there are no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Likewise, there are no trash facilities so you need to be sure to pack out what you pack in. Last but not least, it's not a requirement but, if you have a CB, I think you will find this trip to be a LOT more fun.

If you think you can join us or have any questions about this run, please let us know by posting them up on this thread.

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. piginajeep & Jen
3. OverlanderJK
4. Moochie
5. JeepFan & GemHunter
6. JAGS & Family
7. mcpuck & rascal rubi
8. RanchoRubi
9. Strainger & Strainger's Heart
10. Trail JK & HeyitsRay
11. ramin
12. RockyJK
13. Jim Miller
14. JR
15. kentuckianajk
16. JKRicky
17. Clifford33
18. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
19. Slavens
20. NV375
21. Irish JK
22. MC2003TJ
23. KenB1010
24. rubicrawl
25. SDG
26. Al Bundy
27. blazer
28. M38A1Driver
29. raidersfan33
30. Whiskey River
31. HazMatJK
32. BitBucket
33. AlStew
34. Journeyman
35. JAQuinn327
36. I.r.grunt9704
37. jkfern27
38. pop2tu
39. flectarn
40. Crystaliner
41. vjusmc
42. oyoquem
43. Limpinlobster
44. resqman911

[Sorry, this run has been CAPPED]

thardy

Banned
And.... Another one of those times where I wish I lived out west. Hope you guys have a great ride!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
And.... Another one of those times where I wish I lived out west. Hope you guys have a great ride!

Agreed! Already a great list of people to go out and wheel with! Hope everyone that joins has a great time!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
2016 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run - 01/02/16

Can't wait!

My neighbor Jim Miller and his friend JR will be joining us in their new JK 's as well.

Both are not members on here.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Agreed! Already a great list of people to go out and wheel with! Hope everyone that joins has a great time!

Well, with any luck, one of these years and one of these trips, you guys will be able to join us :yup:

Count me in!

Awesome! Got you added to the list. :thumb:

I may be able to make it.. will be in bullhead/Laughlin area

Cool, I'll get you on the maybe list :cool:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Definitely looking forward to seeing you and Ray again, been way too long!

JAGS

Hooked
Can't wait. We are looking forward to hitting some dirt. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji2][emoji2]

JKRicky

Put me down as a go Eddie! Thanks for putting this together. Looking forward to finally meeting everyone.

Top Bottom