Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Daystar 1.5" Lift & 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros PICS

Glad you guys are liking what you see. I just wish someone would make a set of rocker guards for the Renegade

Nothing but a Thing IBeHeWhoIsJoshua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Glad you guys are liking what you see. I just wish someone would make a set of rocker guards for the Renegade
    Looks awesome and I also hope others embrace the Renegade! Did you ever get a chance to see if Truck-Lites/7" round headlights would work with the Renegade?

That looks a lot larger than 1.5 inches. Amazing what such a small amount can do to improve the overall look of a vehicle. I might have to pick one up now for myself.
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Hmmmm a Tahoe or a Renegade.....? Renny sure makes me think about it

Wow what a big difference Rennys looking more beefier and ready to take on any trail!

-
    I gotta say, that made a huge difference Eddie. Completely different. With the roof rack on there as well, it looks pretty dang rugged i think.

Still not sold on the Renegade but this made a dramatic difference in how it looks , nice job!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'll bet you and the guys at EVO could do a badass custom project for that. Do the new tires rub at all?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

When I first saw the renegades it was a hard nope for me... but I must admit those tires and small lift make a night and day difference lol. Looks badass!! ☺👍

Quote Originally Posted by IBeHeWhoIsJoshua View Post
    Looks awesome and I also hope others embrace the Renegade! Did you ever get a chance to see if Truck-Lites/7" round headlights would work with the Renegade?
    I started looking into it a bit but found there's a lot of stuff that might need to get pulled to get to the lights. What I really need is an FSM so that I can remove just what I need to get to them.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    That looks a lot larger than 1.5 inches. Amazing what such a small amount can do to improve the overall look of a vehicle. I might have to pick one up now for myself.
    Well, with the tires, we saw 2.5" of lift from the ground to the rails on the unibody. I figure things might settle out a bit but feel quite confident that we'll still have 2" of total lift or more.

Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    Hmmmm a Tahoe or a Renegade.....? Renny sure makes me think about it
    Ummm, yeah, right

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I'll bet you and the guys at EVO could do a badass custom project for that. Do the new tires rub at all?
    I may have to employ EVO's help for rocker guards if nobody else comes out with a set.

The front tires do rub just a hair at about a 3/4 turn of the steering wheel. The corner of the tire just makes contact with a dimple on the fender liner but not enough to really matter. I may see if the liner can be pushed in to help out.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast