Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Daystar 1.5" Lift & 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros PICS

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are lots of people who've done this with the stock wheels.
    So, i don't need to lift it ? If i refer to this chart under, i have to use spacer.
    I'm from Canada, and i drive often on Highway and then on dirt and rocky road with some holes. I'd like to keep it factory as much as possible for now, but i know that the stock tires will not be enough on my road to the Chalet

(Chart from Here by Caltom @ jeeprenegadeforum)

Attachment 295633
    Last edited by Libertyless; 03-08-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Fresh Catch

How much do you air down?

I am going to.purchase Cooper Discoverer STT Pros 225/75/16 for my TH. I am wondering how much you air down when you are offroading?

Quote Originally Posted by thebandit007 View Post
    I am going to.purchase Cooper Discoverer STT Pros 225/75/16 for my TH. I am wondering how much you air down when you are offroading?
    Depends on the trail. For the most part, you can get by with pretty much street pressure but if needed, going down to about 15 will give you a bit more traction.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910