Mopar lift kit feedback??

BLCK4X4

So I'm in this battle with my buddy about the Mopar 4" lift kit..what's everyone's opinion on it? Lol

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So I'm in this battle with my buddy about the Mopar 4" lift kit..what's everyone's opinion on it? Lol

As Pig mentioned above, it's a rebranded TerraFlex lift. It rides very stiff, so if that's what you like, it may work for you. I do remember reading somewhere on here there was an issue with their CA bushings and mounts. I could be mistaken though.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
As Pig mentioned above, it's a rebranded TerraFlex lift. It rides very stiff, so if that's what you like, it may work for you. I do remember reading somewhere on here there was an issue with their CA bushings and mounts. I could be mistaken though.

I've seen brand new teraflex arms blow out on the first trail run. It's a good for the average guy that stays on the road and really doesn't use their jeeps.

spencerd45

I have the mopar (teraflex) kit with the fox shocks. The ride is stiff like stated above but I personally don't mind it. It's not terrible but stiffer than stock. No issues so far

Top Bottom