Textured powder coat touch up?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I have a few nicks and scrapes in my LoD bumper, and used rustolium to cover the bare metal, but was wondering if there is something out there that better matches the texture of the powdercoating? I did not get the 2 stage zinc option... what do you guys use?

WJCO

Meme King
I have a few nicks and scrapes in my LoD bumper, and used rustolium to cover the bare metal, but was wondering if there is something out there that better matches the texture of the powdercoating? I did not get the 2 stage zinc option... what do you guys use?

Rustoleum Truckbed Coating. Works great.

WJCO

Meme King

catahoula

Caught the Bug
A lot of times with that type of paint you can hold the spray can back farther to match the texture.

WJCO

Meme King
Since this thread came up again, I found these photos finally. Actually I already posted them on another thread, but in case someone is looking, this is what Rustoleum Truckbed Coating looks like.

jack (1).jpg jack (2).jpg jack (4).jpg jack (6).jpg

Eugene the Jeep

Rustoleum truck bed coating works great. If you have small areas to touch up you can spray some in a small cup and use a small paint brush to paint the area. It usually takes a few coats to get good coverage to get the coverage right.

Top Bottom