Jkur axle swap to a jks

Riley Moss

Okay so dad bought a 2013 rubicon that's been all customized by pro lift suspension I think it was their silver show rig. Anyways he's upgrading the stock rubi axles to dynatrac 44 front and 60 in the rear. We are wondering if we can take his stock rubi axles and put them on my 2013 2 door sport without any hiccups other than the wiring of lockers. What do you guys think? The stock ones were regeared to 4.88 we think it's just a simple unbolt and bolt in to my jeep but maybe you guys know something we don't haha.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Okay so dad bought a 2013 rubicon that's been all customized by pro lift suspension I think it was their silver show rig. Anyways he's upgrading the stock rubi axles to dynatrac 44 front and 60 in the rear. We are wondering if we can take his stock rubi axles and put them on my 2013 2 door sport without any hiccups other than the wiring of lockers. What do you guys think? The stock ones were regeared to 4.88 we think it's just a simple unbolt and bolt in to my jeep but maybe you guys know something we don't haha.

Yup, it'll bolt right up.. Nothing is different

Top Bottom