Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 481 to 488 of 488

Thread: Random Willys of the day

  1. #481
    Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Not a Willy’s, but I figured this was a good place to share it. Found this jewel of a Grand Wagoneer, on a Kroger run. The interior looked original, and near perfect.
    Attachment 327819
    Attachment 327820



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Man, I love those things


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #482
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Not a Willy’s, but I figured this was a good place to share it. Found this jewel of a Grand Wagoneer, on a Kroger run. The interior looked original, and near perfect.
    Attachment 327819
    Attachment 327820



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Those pristine waggys have gotten so pricey. I’ve seen the sold in the 70s. I’d love to have one though!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  3. #483
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,174
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Those pristine waggys have gotten so pricey. I’ve seen the sold in the 70s. I’d love to have one though!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I’d say this one could be considered damned near pristine. It looked like a survivor, to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  4. #484
    Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Not a Willy’s, but I figured this was a good place to share it. Found this jewel of a Grand Wagoneer, on a Kroger run. The interior looked original, and near perfect.
    Attachment 327819
    Attachment 327820



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    So sweet!! Reminded me I had one on my phone that I took a pic of while shopping at the local 4x4 store a couple of months ago.
    They are very similar. The woodgrain really sells it for me. Such time capsules...

    0.jpg

  5. #485

  6. #486
    Fresh Catch Reynard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lowveld South Africa
    Posts
    44
    We got this CJ2 to restore for a prom night. Son's grand father bought it new in 1947, been in the family since then. Was standing in a barn for 34 years. They gave us 3 weeks to restore it. We rebuild the gearbox, motor, new wiring, refurbished the entire chassis and body, repainted in original black and build a new front bumper. Pity we could not sourch the old style wheels in time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #487
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    4,970

    Random Willys of the day

    Fast turn around! Nice work


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  8. #488
    Been Around the Block Rst8rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Michigan's 45th parallel
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    We got this CJ2 to restore for a prom night. Son's grand father bought it new in 1947, been in the family since then. Was standing in a barn for 34 years. They gave us 3 weeks to restore it. We rebuild the gearbox, motor, new wiring, refurbished the entire chassis and body, repainted in original black and build a new front bumper. Pity we could not sourch the old style wheels in time.
    Awesome that you guys did that together! The memories will last forever!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS