Big foot and wayalife??

Broncorider

So I happen to be watching Finding Bigfoot the other nite and I saw a white jk jeep with a wayalife sticker on it. One of the researchers actually drove it on the show. I believe they said they borrowed it from someone. It was kinda cool to see wayalife on national television.

Bunz-o-fun

My wife and I watch that show. At the completion of each episode we always ask ourselves, "why did we just sit through another show where nothing happens?"
We missed the one with the Jeep. Time to search VOD.

thardy

Banned
So I happen to be watching Finding Bigfoot the other nite and I saw a white jk jeep with a wayalife sticker on it. One of the researchers actually drove it on the show. I believe they said they borrowed it from someone. It was kinda cool to see wayalife on national television.

Where'd you see a Wayalife sticker on it?

Edited: yeah I think you're mistaken on seeing Wayalife on that Jeep sadly. It's got Northridge 4x4 all over it, but that's about it. Unless you're confusing the "Honey Badger" sticker on the hood with being a WAL sticker.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Edited: yeah I think you're mistaken on seeing Wayalife on that Jeep sadly. It's got Northridge 4x4 all over it, but that's about it. Unless you're confusing the "Honey Badger" sticker on the hood with being a WAL sticker.

I saw that episode too. Did not see WAL sticker just those others.

Broncorider

I believe it was on the rear fender. I could be mistaken but it looks liked one.

Top Bottom