Hard Rock - Ocala, FL (Feb 20th)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The family and I will be in Florida and we will be making a trip to Hard Rock 4x4 park in Ocala, FL on February 20th. If you would like to come, no matter your experience level or tire size, I encourage you to join us.

Going
1) MR.Ty & MRS.Ty
2) bonedaddy
3) jsum87
4) TwistedJK

Maybe
1) Bananaspider886
2) Flatattack
3) Fir-na-tine
4) Dirtfoot
5) chipper

Last edited:

bonedaddy

Terri (TwistedJK) is about the same distance away in Daytona... If he's available we may be able to get him to join as well...

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm on shift that day, but if I can get coverage I wouldn't mind joining you guys for a day of wheeling...........I'm 4.5 hours south of Ocala so I'd have to roll out on Saturday and get a room nearby and meet up with you guys Sunday morning at the Hard Rock

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Terri (TwistedJK) is about the same distance away in Daytona... If he's available we may be able to get him to join as well...

Sweet, I'll send him a PM and see if he's interested.

I'm on shift that day, but if I can get coverage I wouldn't mind joining you guys for a day of wheeling...........I'm 4.5 hours south of Ocala so I'd have to roll out on Saturday and get a room nearby and meet up with you guys Sunday morning at the Hard Rock

~Woodrow~

It would be awesome if you could join us. Just to let you know that Feb 20th
is a Saturday and I'll probably be getting a hotel Friday night.

Haven't been on the forum in quite awhile. I may try to make the trip down. It's been way to long!!

Sweet, I hope you can make it. I've added you to the maybe list.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
It would be awesome if you could join us. Just to let you know that Feb 20th
is a Saturday and I'll probably be getting a hotel Friday night.

LOL!!........Maybe I should look a little closer to the calendar next time :doh:.........I work Sunday the 21st which works out........I'll still try and get that Sunday off......driving back home 4.5 hrs Saturday night after wheeling then getting up at 4:30am to go to work would just suck :grayno:

~Woodrow~

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
LOL!!........Maybe I should look a little closer to the calendar next time :doh:.........I work Sunday the 21st which works out........I'll still try and get that Sunday off......driving back home 4.5 hrs Saturday night after wheeling then getting up at 4:30am to go to work would just suck :grayno:

~Woodrow~

Lol I've been there and definitely understand. I've got you on the maybe list and I hope you can make it. :yup:

chipper

Interested in going myself. Still trying to get the day off of work. When I get conformation I'll let you know. My brother Dirtfoot is also wanting to go.

Top Bottom