ARB Air compressor and TJ's

Irish Pirate

Do you have an ARB compressor in your TJ? Let's see some pictures. How did you install it?

I'm installing one but still deciding on a single or double. Today I just need it for the rear locker. (Will be doing front locker in a couple years). I know both will air up tires.

I'd love to see how and where you installed it. If you did it yourself, what tips and tricks do you have to make installation easier. I see a lot of info for JK's but little for TJ's

For those that have the single, is it enough for your needs. Do you wish you had gone with a double.

If you have a double, is it everything you imagined or just overkill.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I have one in my 99TJ. Don't have any pics though. Drivers side close to the firewall is an unused plate that I bolted mine to, don't remember having to drill at all, just unbolted the plate, attached the compressor and put it back. Very easy and almost as if that spot was designed for it. Not sure if the twin compressor will fit.

I have an older single that runs a rear locker and air for tires.

Irish Pirate

I have one in my 99TJ. Don't have any pics though. Drivers side close to the firewall is an unused plate that I bolted mine to, don't remember having to drill at all, just unbolted the plate, attached the compressor and put it back. Very easy and almost as if that spot was designed for it. Not sure if the twin compressor will fit.

I have an older single that runs a rear locker and air for tires.

Thanks. I know that spot well. Went ahead and stuck with the single. That is a perfect spot for it.

Top Bottom