Hola from Austin, TX

mr72

Hi all-

I bought my 2015 on a bit of a lark after a wreck caused me to accelerate my plans to buy a new car back in October 2015. It's a huge change from the previous car I drove every day for over 15 years, but I really like it and it seems to suit me quite well. I expect I'll be driving this one for the next 15 years.

Jegar

Wave from south Texas! You'll need to break in (possibly literally) your new baby at Hidden Falls :)

mr72

Wave from south Texas! You'll need to break in (possibly literally) your new baby at Hidden Falls :)

I have considered that, for sure. We did about 10-15 miles down Padre Island National Seashore about two weeks ago, which was child's play in the Jeep. I am planning a trip in the next month or two to Big Bend with my brother, my father and my son-in-law. Should be a blast.

Hidden Falls just looks a little too ... well, I don't know how to put it. But so far it hasn't really appealed to me to go driving offroad for the purpose only of driving offroad. I want to drive offroad for the purpose of getting somewhere or seeing something cool. Make sense? I guess I'm not looking for off-roading just for its own merit, but as a means of transportation.

Top Bottom