Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited

Red face

Still no update, we are backed up a bit on our production side.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster3479 View Post
    Matt,

Any update for the kit? Still trying to order one six months later, and still can't find one. Every Rausch trip seals off my exhaust pipe more and more, and I end up bending it open as far as possible when getting home. I'd really like to solve it with this kit. Is it available piecemeal with a pre-axle dump if I'm willing to toss the rebate chances out?
    This right here. A lot of gone this route and been happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TomRalph View Post
    I used the parts listed in Eddie's review thread, you only need about 6" of pipe to connect the muffler and resonator.

You will need to fab a hanger to use the evaporator skid bolts, otherwise you will have some banging.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    OK the P/N that we use in this is the Ultra Flo Welded PN 17823 this is an offset/center. That gives you the ability to angle it up. The Super Turbo P/N 17219 is also an offset/center.

Don't run the tip.

See above
    I'm not sure if the PN's have changed but I can't find either one listed on the Dynomax website.

http://www.dynomax.com/ultra-flotm-w...tered-699.html

http://www.dynomax.com/super-turbo-o...tered-629.html

Quote Originally Posted by whispike View Post
    I'm not sure if the PN's have changed but I can't find either one listed on the Dynomax website.

Is there a QuietCrawler equivalent for the 3.8s? (2011 JKU)

Not Really (ISH) , but it will work with a little fabbing.

So all the part numbers would be the same but on the intermediate pipe (PN 52561) the hanger will be in the wrong location. That would have to be realigned with the hanger on the 3.8.

http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/ins...nstRev0316.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by rob_p View Post
    Is there a QuietCrawler equivalent for the 3.8s? (2011 JKU)

Caught the Bug
    I put together a dynomax evo competition exhaust system by buying all the parts separately for my 15jku and the sound was awful, i even stopped driving my jk for 2 weeks so it was such a turn off. I ended adding the resonator pretty much making my system the quiet crawler exhaust and wow, a huge difference. I love it. thanks dynomax!!!

Hooked
    What is the difference between your PN 39535 and 39522

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910