Thread: Daystar Products International is Proud to announce

Daystar Products International is Proud to announce

Hope Your start to the New Year was Great Also.

Press-Release-1.png
    Daystar Products International

You can go to

performanceaccessories.com and check out our new line of products.
    Daystar Products International

First time Customer MAJOR Dealer issue!

I bought a winch mount and rock sliders for my new Renegade from one of your dealers, both shipments where damaged. They were both damaged due to faulty packaging and almost no tape on Daystar boxes BOTH will require repair & refurb to use on my new Jeep. Your dealer https://21motorsports.com/ now requires me to send the slider which is the worst of the two back at a cost of $200 in shipping just to make good on the item which cost me $700. Right now all I want is the hardware pack for the sliders, and I will never deal with https://21motorsports.com/ ever again and of course they blame Daystar for the poor packing.
    Last edited by kirame2; 07-14-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kirame2 View Post
    I bought a winch mount and rock sliders for my new Renegade from one of your dealers, both shipments where damaged. They were both damaged due to faulty packaging and almost no tape on Daystar boxes BOTH will require repair & refurb to use on my new Jeep. Your dealer https://21motorsports.com/ now requires me to send the slider which is the worst of the two back at a cost of $200 in shipping just to make good on the item which cost me $700. Right now all I want is the hardware pack for the sliders, and I will never deal with https://21motorsports.com/ ever again and of course they blame Daystar for the poor packing.
    Sounds like you need to contact 21motorsports directly about this and if they won't help, contact Daystar directly rather than post on a forum. Not sure how the forum can help you.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Public Info

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Sounds like you need to contact 21motorsports directly about this and if they won't help, contact Daystar directly rather than post on a forum. Not sure how the forum can help you.
    Would make sense that a forum posting in a area directly related to Daystar would be appropriate along with the public service notice of issues dealing with a particular dealer.

If forum members don't exchange info on experiences what are we all here for, happy happy experiences and ignore the realities??

The posting in my opinion was very appropriate and I just got off the phone with Bo @Daystar so no one else should take issue with it if they don't.

Just Saying....
    Last edited by kirame2; 07-14-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Daystar Helped Me

After talking with Daystar they are fixing the issue caused by a bad seller of their products.

It is nice to see a company take care of customers even though they didn't cause the issue.

Often time people complain but you never hear them say when something is done right or corrected, but I do.

Thank you Bo @DAYSTAR!