Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198
Results 1,971 to 1,978 of 1978

Thread: Wines of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    A big Barolo...it was exceptional
    Dang... You always have some serious gourmet shit. Did you collect all of your wine and sit on it for 15+ years or did you acquire most of it at its prime?

Went wine shopping at Amador for the first time in over a year, not that the stuff in stock at my local supermarkets isn't decent but i'm getting sick of the same bottles over and over.

IMG_4457.jpg

Got mama's fridge stocked up with white's & rose's, still need to get my fridge filled & the rest can go in the back of a closet.
    IMG_4459.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    Went wine shopping at Amador for the first time in over a year, not that the stuff in stock at my local supermarkets isn't decent but i'm getting sick of the same bottles over and over.

IMG_4457.jpg

Got mama's fridge stocked up with white's & rose's, still need to get my fridge filled & the rest can go in the back of a closet.
    IMG_4459.jpg
    Damn. You no longer have an alcohol problem.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg
    That’s a legit haul. Will keep an eye open for the invite. Lol.

I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Dang... You always have some serious gourmet shit. Did you collect all of your wine and sit on it for 15+ years or did you acquire most of it at its prime?
    Most of it was purchased upon release and stored...but we are at the age where we don’t acquire any more wine when we travel, and stopped buying wines that we are on the list of buyers at certain wineries...just need to drink what we have before they move past their prime

Wines of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Most of it was purchased upon release and stored...but we are at the age where we don’t acquire any more wine when we travel, and stopped buying wines that we are on the list of buyers at certain wineries...just need to drink what we have before they move past their prime
    Before they move past their prime, or you move past your prime...I guess either way we should drink up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Before they move past their prime, or you move past your prime...I guess either way we should drink up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Roger that...

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Hey I've been to that winery recently. We need to get together with you and Amy in Temecula.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    There’s some decent places out. But has been too damn hot and many tasting rooms/patios have been closed.

I’m currently drinking through my wine fridges as have a couple new orders bout to come in from Paso.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198