NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - January 20th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NV-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, If you live in the Reno, Sparks, Carson Valley or even Tahoe area, I'd like to invite all of you to join us over at the Firkin & Fox in Carson City for a Suds-n-Grub on Wednesday, January 20th at 6:00 pm. Not only do they have great beers from High Sierra Brewery, the food is awesome, you'll get to meet some of the great folks from WAYALIFE and the owner of it is even a supporting member here. That being said, I hope you can make it out and I'll look forward to see you there! :yup:

Where: The Firkin & Fox
When: Wednesday, January 20th at 6:00 PM

The Firkin & Fox is located on the corner of 3rd and N. Carson St. (HWY 395) in Carson City, Nevada.

310 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
775-883-1369

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. Trail Bud
3. NevadaZielmeister
4. Sharkey
5. KICKROX
6. Patsjk
7. Trail dog
8. terribleted
9. mountianbill
10. Desert Crawler
11. KidCarson
12. TLC Offroad

Maybe List:
1. MTG
2. Russ

:beer:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I would like to join you guys. Please sign me up.

BTW, are children allowed, preferred or not? Either way is fine, will just find a sitter since the wife has her meeting that night as well.

I am looking forward to meeting some of the members on this forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to join you guys. Please sign me up.

BTW, are children allowed, preferred or not? Either way is fine, will just find a sitter since the wife has her meeting that night as well.

I am looking forward to meeting some of the members on this forum.

Cool! I'll get you on the list. Also, kids are always welcome to come and the Firkin is first and foremost a restaurant but it isn't exactly Chuck E. Cheese. :crazyeyes:

I'm in. Not sure about Mrs. Sharkey and the minnows yet.

Awesome! I was hoping you could make it. :thumb:

Trunkmonkey

Bummer, I'll be in town MLK weekend for a Ice Hockey tournament. To long of a drive from Southern Nevada. Have fun WAL family.

TLC Offroad

Put Me in as a Maybe, I just had back surgery 2.5 weeks ago, so I will see if I can work it out. The wife won't be able to make it as she Teaches Nursing and will be in clinical that night.

I want to come out and meet other forum members from this area should be fun time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Put Me in as a Maybe, I just had back surgery 2.5 weeks ago, so I will see if I can work it out. The wife won't be able to make it as she Teaches Nursing and will be in clinical that night.

I want to come out and meet other forum members from this area should be fun time.

Wednesday's are tough for us. Put us down as maybe.

Okay, I'll put you guys on the maybe list and will hope that you can make it out :cool:

ELBRAVO

Wow!

I would love to attend this awesome Suds-n- Grubs, however, I "also" recently had Lower Back Surgery and we cannot afford to travel the 3,000 miles and still have to undergo with a lot of Physical Therapy.

I have already put a visit to the West Coast on my "Bucket List" .

I wish all of you a Safe and Fun adventure!

Rocky

Trail dog

Me and the wife will be there, can't wait to meet some local jeepers. This will be our first attendance, but I watch all the videos. Totally excited for this!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to attend this awesome Suds-n- Grubs, however, I "also" recently had Lower Back Surgery and we cannot afford to travel the 3,000 miles and still have to undergo with a lot of Physical Therapy.

I have already put a visit to the West Coast on my "Bucket List" .

I wish all of you a Safe and Fun adventure!

Rocky

Oh man, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are able to make it out this way sooner than later :thumb:

Sign me and the wife up

Me and the wife will be there, can't wait to meet some local jeepers. This will be our first attendance, but I watch all the videos. Totally excited for this!

Awesome, I will get both of you added to the list now :yup:

Nicalife

I have been waiting for an event like this. Unfortunately, I have a kid activity that night. Till next time.

Top Bottom