Finally swung for a pair of Dynatracs for my JKU!

Well y'all, after riding on my stock JKU Rubicon axles with 37's for a year and a half, it had become apparent to me that my front tube was bent and it was destroying my tires. I finally swung for some axles, of course I had to go with Dynatrac because they are the best in the business.

I went for a PR80 rear and a PR60 front, both with ARB's and I also got the Dynatrac stubby hubs. It was a special order, they will be packing 3:54 gears to compensate for the very low RPM range of the diesel swap in my JK. I can't wait!

The axles should be here in the last week of January and I will post pics of them arriving and I will document the swap. I can't wait and thank you Dynatrac! And thank you Wayalife for showing me that Dynatrac is the best and ONLY company to go with for Jeep axle upgrades. After watching your videos it became apparent to me that almost all the Jeeps in the videos were running Dynatrac axles, that is why I went with them!

Cheers,

Mac RTI Ramp.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
That's awesome - you gotta show some photos of the engine swap in a build thread - I'd love to see that being done

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
oh man i am so jealous right now! Congrats! would be interested is seeing the difference of riding in a diesel jeep.

firecrew1

awesome congrats on the axles, i to ordered prorocks, mine will be here tomorrow.

sweet diesel swap man, i have a cummins sitting on the side of my house now i may look at doing something simalar

Top Bottom