rubicon d44 rear axle

firecrew1

hey guys, pulled off my rubicon d44 rear axle for a dynatrac prorock 60. this axle was just rebuilt with a total of 15 miles on it (from shop to house) brand new g2 chromoly axle shafts, 5.13 gears, elocker. housing has 50,000 on it

make reasonable offer
axle is located in prescott arizona 86305

WJCO

Meme King
hey guys, pulled off my rubicon d44 rear axle for a dynatrac prorock 60. this axle was just rebuilt with a total of 15 miles on it (from shop to house) brand new g2 chromoly axle shafts, 5.13 gears, elocker. housing has 50,000 on it

make reasonable offer
axle is located in prescott arizona 86305

Why are you selling? Just curious after you pull all the time/money in to it.

I also wonder why he would spend the money upgrading the factory axle when he has a PR60 on order. Seems like wasted money upgrading the factory axle if you never plan on using it (other than driving home from the shop).

firecrew1

I also wonder why he would spend the money upgrading the factory axle when he has a PR60 on order. Seems like wasted money upgrading the factory axle if you never plan on using it (other than driving home from the shop).

The reason I spent the money to "upgrade"was due to the fact that I broke the axle shafts over new years weekend. I had planned on 60's anyway so figured while I was fixing it. rather than risk it happening again I got my prorock.

Rugged_Rowan

The reason I spent the money to "upgrade"was due to the fact that I broke the axle shafts over new years weekend. I had planned on 60's anyway so figured while I was fixing it. rather than risk it happening again I got my prorock.

Wow must be nice, I broke my axle shafts and ended up doing an upgrade, chromoly shafts to prorock 60s a big price difference lol

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

I think it was more of a question as to why upgrade the existing axle with shafts, gears, and locker only to upgrade 15 miles later to a 60. Not why upgrade from factory to a 60.

firecrew1

Correct, I wasn't attacking you (OP) just found it odd.

Sorry, completely my fault for reading it wrong. Had alot of people in my area incinuating I was lying about the upgrades. And the axle itself.

Yes. I blew the driver side axle over new years. And I already had a spare set of 5.13 laying around from a double order,so figured I'd have everything put in and sell it as a new internals.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Sorry, completely my fault for reading it wrong. Had alot of people in my area incinuating I was lying about the upgrades. And the axle itself.

Yes. I blew the driver side axle over new years. And I already had a spare set of 5.13 laying around from a double order,so figured I'd have everything put in and sell it as a new internals.

No worries. Just sounded weird to upgrade what you have, drive it home, then buy different. Understandable know if you had new parts on the shelf and was gonna sell it anyways.

WJCO

Meme King

That makes sense. Cleared up.

Top Bottom