$1.5 BILLION POWERBALL - Who's Playing & What's the 1st Thing You'll Buy?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_5143.jpg

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016, a record breaking $1.5 BILLION is up for grabs
and I wanna know who's playing the Powerball and what will be the very first thing you buy
once you WIN!!
:wings:

IMG_2409.jpg

cmireles

$1.5 BILLION POWERBALL - Who's Playing?!!

I'd pay off my tuition loans... Then get dynatrac axles, coilovers and a hemi [emoji106]🏻

allwhitejeeps

Im not too much of a lottery ticket buyer but ofcourse for the 1.5 billion i did buy a couple of tickets. If I win my parents are going to retire, and I am going to start investing the rest of the money. Ofcourse I would also love to fuel all my jeep build wishes...

edit: After reading Mark Cubans response to the winner of the money I think I am going listen to him and live comfortably rather than worry about losing money

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Playing as a group at work and bought a couple tickets for myself just in case.

First purchase would be a home in Idaho or Nebraska with LOTS of land, away from traffic and the rigmarole of So Cal life!

StickFish

I am in! First thing is to pay off the house and fully fund the kids college funds. Then the jeep build list gets completed in a hurry [emoji2]

Trail JK

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016, a record breaking $1.5 BILLION is up for grabs
and I wanna know who's playing the Powerball and what will be the very first thing you buy
once you WIN!!

Bought tickets as a group and a couple of my own. I'd pay off all debts buy a house with land and pay off the mortgages of each of my family members to start.

What would you buy first?

WarriorJeep

I would buy my own chrysler/jeep dealership :rock:

As an opening day event I would put on a Crush The Fiat contest :brows:

dillard09

I would just walk around handing out money to people just to put a smile on their face. Nothing would make me feel better than that.

Of course my family would never have to know the word debt ever again.

As far as what I would buy for myself,
1)JK with everystuff
2)Giant CXT to boss around
3)Koenigsegg One:1 cause why not and it's sexy as hell
4) a nice house on 1000+ acres in Colorado

Top Bottom