Kudos to Quadratec!!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just want to elaborate more on my recent trip this morning to Quadratec.

Being that Quadratec is just on the other side of town from me they are usually my first stop when it comes to needing parts. Today was no different. I went over to buy a new winch cable. I walked up to the counter and told the rep I was looking into getting a new steel cable, specifically the Quadratec labeled one that is $45. The guy got up from his chair, walked into the warehouse, and came out with a new cable and handed it to me. He said "here you go, take it. Try and save you a few bucks." I was super happy and thanked the guy multiple times. I didn't tell him what winch I was running, how long I have had one, NOTHING! Just handed me a new steel line! He also looked for a new hook he could give me but was unable to find one.

A HUGE thanks goes to Quadratec for the great customer service they just showed with giving me a new line! Reasons like this is why they are usually my first stop!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453307135.494169.jpg .

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much for posting this up!! I think there's a reason why Quadratec has been around for as long as they have been and is still one of the most well known and trusted vendors out there. It's great to see them going above and beyond the call of duty like this.

:thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
I posted this in the "brown Santa" thread about a week ago. But also appropriate to post here now. Good thread COZ. :thumb:

FROM BROWN SANTA POST:
*Got a few goodies this week. Must say Qtec really stepped up on the customer service. Recently ordered a winch. They had the best price and free shipping. They can't discount WARN, so they sent me a free winch cover. Pretty cool. $44-55 value. Not to mention a discount card for wine. ;) My kind of business.*

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452727113.767883.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I posted this in the "brown Santa" thread about a week ago. But also appropriate to post here now. Good thread COZ. :thumb:

FROM BROWN SANTA POST:
*Got a few goodies this week. Must say Qtec really stepped up on the customer service. Recently ordered a winch. They had the best price and free shipping. They can't discount WARN, so they sent me a free winch cover. Pretty cool. $44-55 value. Not to mention a discount card for wine. ;) My kind of business.*

View attachment 183419

That's awesome! Glad to see them really steeping it up!

seanb123

Last time me and steve were at qtech I came in and told them my truck lite wasn't working. Guy looked it up saw they had -12 in stock. So he went back to check their stock. Came back with a light and said "sucks to be the person who ordered this there going to have to wait" and handed to it me and said get us the old one back when you get the chance. Great service always

JAGS

Hooked
I'll be ordering my new winch line through them pretty soon. :yup:

Since they do a price match and free shipping, qtec is just as good as, or better than, any other 4x4 retailer out there. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome for you! They could work on their customer service on the email side. It blows!

Weird, I did everything online/email. Got responses each time the next day. I think a 24-48 response is appropriate for email. I'm all for email, but I'd pick up the phone now to give them dibs on my business. They also have a customer LIVE chat function which helped when I was ordering my winch. Maybe you could get your answers via the chat and it'd be instant. :yup:

For the record, some vendors don't actually have "free shipping on ALL orders over $70" even though they plaster it everywhere. :grayno:

Qtec did price match, no sales tax since I'm in CA and actual FREE shipping. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Weird, I did everything online/email. Got responses each time the next day. I think a 24-48 response is appropriate for email. I'm all for email, but I'd pick up the phone now to give them dibs on my business. They also have a customer LIVE chat function which helped when I was ordering my winch. Maybe you could get your answers via the chat and it'd be instant. :yup:

For the record, some vendors don't actually have "free shipping on ALL orders over $70" even though they plaster it everywhere. :grayno:

Qtec did price match, no sales tax since I'm in CA and actual FREE shipping. :thumb:

Yup their online chat feature is great and the email times I have experienced are about the same

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Always had great service from them and they are close, stuff usually shows up the next day. The couple times I have had to return something it has been pain free.

Jackal01

I have done a lot of business with them over the years for the customer service and prices.

I got a quote for Rock Monsters....they blow everyone else out of the water. Can't wait to order them this summer.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

I actually would resend my emails. Called someone and never got a call back about the issue. I recently ordered something. Turned out it was back ordered. After waiting a few weeks I got an email from them wanting me to give them a rating. I was like WTF? I never got my product or status on it. So I rated them low and said I have not even received what I paid for. It took them several days to reply to that finally saying my product was shipped. I do like chat the most and try to use it. I wanted a "paper trail" and sometimes when you want a copy of the chat sent via email it does not work....ask my how I know.

In all honestly, when I do price I always try Amazon and have had better luck there. Sometimes it is a pain to try a price match especially over the net. If I find it cheaper for me I just get it.

Last edited:

ob_tj

Quadratec is my go to for online purchases. I don't think there are any stores in central california. Which is a bummer.

SnailTrail

Quadratec is awesome! From sales to customer service Ive never had an issue. Theyre prices arent the cheapest around but for me (I live in NJ) I can usually have what I ordered next day or the day after.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Quadratec is awesome! From sales to customer service Ive never had an issue. Theyre prices arent the cheapest around but for me (I live in NJ) I can usually have what I ordered next day or the day after.

Yup not always the cheapest but they do price match if you can find it cheaper which is nice. It's nice that they carry Evo now which will give people another place to buy stuff from.

Top Bottom