"The General" Build Thread

FLKEYSJK

This is my first JK but my second jeep, my first was a 00 TJ sport with the 4.0. I loved that jeep but had to get rid of it because of the problems it had with frame rust ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453316057.027243.jpg After I sold my jeep I bought a VW GTI and it was fun but it sure was a cop magnet, it looked somewhat stock when I bought it but about a month after owning it I started noticing aftermarket parts and it turns out the previous owner raced it and it had stage 3 mods. I've had the car up to about 165 and I think that's enough speed to last a while. Right before I sold the VW it was in the shop for 4 weeks getting all sorts of things done to it from the previous owner beating on the car constantly. If I hadn't bought an extended warranty it would have cost me upwards of $6k. I realized that I didn't want to deal with a car that would be always breaking down so I traded it in on my new jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455853121.689119.jpg I bought my JK on 9/26/15. It's a Sunset Orange Pearlcoat 2015 sport 6 speed and this is it the day I bought it ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453316224.915358.jpg Since then I have put a 2.5 inch terra flex coil lift and bilstine 5100's. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453316437.527938.jpg I know the name is kinda cheesy but it's the only one that I could think of that appeals to me. Soon to come are 35" Toyo MT's

Last edited:

FLKEYSJK

Got my rubicon wheels mounted on the Toyos just waiting on some spidertrax spacers I bought from a member to come in the mail ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453404710.284801.jpg

FLKEYSJK

Great looking JK. I love how you kept the uniform red moving to the JK from the TJ.

Thank you! I know it looks red in the pictures but it's actually sunset orange pearl, I guess this Orange is more of a mix with red EDIT: didn't realize who you were at first but I read through your 2014 build thread and loved it, great pictures[emoji106]🏼

Last edited:

Napalm

Thank you! I know it looks red in the pictures but it's actually sunset orange pearl, I guess this Orange is more of a mix with red EDIT: didn't realize who you were at first but I read through your 2014 build thread and loved it, great pictures[emoji106]🏼

Thanks for the read. I've just started a new one for our new 2016 that we've named Steel.

And regardless, orange or red, it's a nice color and a nice choice. My first Jk was red :)

FLKEYSJK

Thanks for the read. I've just started a new one for our new 2016 that we've named Steel.

And regardless, orange or red, it's a nice color and a nice choice. My first Jk was red :)

I just saw that a little bit ago I'm definitely going to follow

FLKEYSJK

I was driving through my neighborhood when I saw my old jeep! Not a fan of the chrome hood pulls but I like the soft top ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453478728.194395.jpg

FLKEYSJK

Decided to rip the shock boots off after reading through cozdude's build thread because I didn't want to trap anything in there ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453489520.173202.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453489552.793525.jpg

Top Bottom