Hello - Aloha

bjielsl

Name is James.
I now have my first JK. I have been into Jeeps for years. 2 CJ's, a TJ, KJ, 3 XJ's and now my 15' JKUR.
I have her sitting on AEV 2.5" with 35 ATKO 2's. Just finished installing my Crawler Concepts Body Mount Carrier.

Don't have a great pic, but this is from a "wrong" turn going to Gander Mountain.
I need to get some wheeling pics.
12593658_10205366781755901_661957134790909647_o.jpg

Pre Lift
11845115_10204523598916857_6911843291490011868_o.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Much better. Welcome to WAL. Just a heads up, you'll have a tough time selling that stuff here from the other thread.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. It will help you out in the long run to read the rules. Especially about posting items for sale. FYI

bjielsl

Much better. Welcome to WAL. Just a heads up, you'll have a tough time selling that stuff here from the other thread.

Yeah really regretting that post. I thought I was being cool.. selling stuff cheap, just trying to be nice. Now I wish someone would just delete it. :(

I would recommend just rolling with the punches right now. Going to most likely be a few more before that for sale thread is done. Don't take it to heart, I have see a few people get burned trying to buy from someone on this site that isn't well known. That is one of the reasons everyone is giving you such a hard time. Good luck!

bjielsl

I would recommend just rolling with the punches right now. Going to most likely be a few more before that for sale thread is done. Don't take it to heart, I have see a few people get burned trying to buy from someone on this site that isn't well known. That is one of the reasons everyone is giving you such a hard time. Good luck!

I can take my lickins. I broke the rules, so a little internet justice is warranted.

YAYMUD

Name is James.
I now have my first JK. I have been into Jeeps for years. 2 CJ's, a TJ, KJ, 3 XJ's and now my 15' JKUR.
I have her sitting on AEV 2.5" with 35 ATKO 2's. Just finished installing my Crawler Concepts Body Mount Carrier.

Don't have a great pic, but this is from a "wrong" turn going to Gander Mountain.
I need to get some wheeling pics.
12593658_10205366781755901_661957134790909647_o.jpg

Pre Lift
11845115_10204523598916857_6911843291490011868_o.jpg

Doesn't look like it was a wrong turn to me! :)

bjielsl

Did that myself as well. Know you are not alone ;) Are you in the PD? I like the Blue lives sticker.

No PD. Prior military, just showing my support. Don't know how big it got around the country but here the cops got spread real thin and a lot of them were riding solo and getting mobbed. So a lot of people here paint a blue stripe on the curb and a sticker like this to show support and backup if needed.

Sgt_Strife

No PD. Prior military, just showing my support. Don't know how big it got around the country but here the cops got spread real thin and a lot of them were riding solo and getting mobbed. So a lot of people here paint a blue stripe on the curb and a sticker like this to show support and backup if needed.

I have family in PD. Thanks for the support and service. I haven't seen a sticker like this and my just have to throw one up on my BU.

Top Bottom