Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
This email just came into my junk folder. This was the caption "Bathe in safety and comfort with a walk-in tub."

ImageProxy.jpg

How the fuck does this make you safer or more comfortable?!?! And does the door serve any real purpose once there is water in it? I sure as hell ain't opening the door with a tub filled with water. I also can predict the future of that Chinese rubber seal that will begin to leak shortly after purchase.....

Ddays

Hooked
This email just came into my junk folder. This was the caption "Bathe in safety and comfort with a walk-in tub."

View attachment 186446

How the fuck does this make you safer or more comfortable?!?! And does the door serve any real purpose once there is water in it? I sure as hell ain't opening the door with a tub filled with water. I also can predict the future of that Chinese rubber seal that will begin to leak shortly after purchase.....

Well when you look like your avatar you likely won't be able to climb in and out of a tub or be able to navigate a shower without killing yourself. These walk in units let you enter, close and seal the door then you fill it with water. There is a heated seat inside for you to sit in. Once you are done bathing then you drain the tub and open the door. Safety interlock won't let Auntie Alice Heimer open the door with water in it. One of the companies I rep makes these and we use all made in USA parts and rubber seals. They do not leak. Whenever you get ready for one of these let me know. ;)

WJCO

Meme King
Well when you look like your avatar you likely won't be able to climb in and out of a tub or be able to navigate a shower without killing yourself. These walk in units let you enter, close and seal the door then you fill it with water. There is a heated seat inside for you to sit in. Once you are done bathing then you drain the tub and open the door. Safety interlock won't let Auntie Alice Heimer open the door with water in it. One of the companies I rep makes these and we use all made in USA parts and rubber seals. They do not leak. Whenever you get ready for one of these let me know. ;)

Lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Jegar

Gotta love the smooth sales pitch, boss! [emoji106]🏻

WJCO

Meme King
Jackass of the week:

Man arrested in alleged Mother's Day crime spree

SOUTH BRUNSWICK - A 20-old man's attempt to get revenge on a former friend went awry when he allegedly caused $10,000 in damage to vehicles belonging to the wrong family.

According to police, Ajinka Kelkar, known as "AJ," apparently wanted to get revenge on a former friend but went to the wrong house and allegedly damaged five vehicles, including the mother's, on Mother's Day.

Police said around 1:15 a.m. Sunday, a family member heard a hissing noise outside the Friendship Road house. The resident went outside and noticed tires slashed on a Ford pickup.

The parents at the home then woke up and the mother observed tires slashed on her Chevrolet Suburban. Family members also found obscenities scratched in the door and fender of the family's Jeep Wrangler, along with the tires slashed and the roof stabbed. Friends staying at the family's home also had their tires slashed on a Dodge and Chevy pickup.

A home video surveillance tape showed a person moments earlier damaging the vehicle in the driveway. Police recognized the person on the videotape as Kelkar.

Police went to Kelkar's home, but his parents said he was not home. Police spotted Kelkar inside the home around 6:30 a.m. and took him into custody and seized the rental pickup he allegedly used in the crime, police said.

According to police, Kelkar had apparently observed a vehicle in the driveway that he thought belonged to the person dating his former girlfriend. The video allegedly shows Kelkar walking around the property with a knife causing the damage.

Kelkar has been charged with trespassing, criminal mischief and being an unlicensed driver. He was released after posting $10,000 bail. If convicted, he faces the possibility of five years in state prison, police said.

Complete article here:
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...ted-alleged-mothers-day-crime-spree/84136368/

Top Bottom