CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As much as Cindy and I love to play on the rocks, it has always been our love of the desert and our passion for exploring it that brought us into the world of Jeeps. It is for this reason that we always try to spend the first weekend of January taking friends out into the Mojave Desert and to show them some of the amazing places and things we’ve found over the years. On this particular trip, we took them out to an area known as Crucero and showed them the remains of an old F-4 Phantom jet crash, had them push their Jeeps as fast as they could across the Broadwell Dry Lake, invited them to make guesses as to what the Mojave Megaphone really is and had them scramble their way through the depths of Spooky Canyon.

This short destination film is a project that Cindy and I started a while back but had to shelve due to other commitments. While there isn't much "wheeling" in it, we decided to dig it out of the archives and finish it because we felt that the places we visited, the things we saw and all the fun we had with good friends was worthy of sharing and something that a lot of you might still enjoy seeing. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of CRUCERO, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, January 31st. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

IMG_6412.JPG

:thumb:

UPDATE:
Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is dcbjk - CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Great video! It's amazing how relatively intact the remains of the engines are after laying in the desert for 50 years.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Outstanding.....just the ticket after shovelling snow and scraping ice off the drive....can't wait to make my way south to get in some of this fun!!!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Another great video. One thing always stands out about Wayalife films is the presentation of the journey and not necessarily a destination.:thumb::thumb: and a snap!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Amazing video! I whole heartily attribute my love for exploring to you and Cindy thanks to the awesome pictures and videos like this one. Thanks again, and as always, for sharing!

Last edited:

RockyJk

Awesome video! love exploring that area. Need to get Piginajeep to take me out to that crash site soon lol

Top Bottom