Tire Wear!

Jay_r24

I was just cleaning up my jeep and noticed my tires are wearing unevenly. It seems they are only wearing down in the center of the tire. They are 35x12.5x17 A/T any ideas what can cause this? Is my stance incorrect?

Jay_r24

What should my PSI be? I'm sure I can search the form. But since I'm at the Carwash I can air them down a bit here.

WJCO

Meme King
What should my PSI be? I'm sure I can search the form. But since I'm at the Carwash I can air them down a bit here.

I run mine about 30-32 psi. 32 inch tires. And I have a ton of shit in my Jeep weight wise.

MrHooah04

I run mine about 30-32 psi. 32 inch tires. And I have a ton of shit in my Jeep weight wise.

I'm unaware of how the new tpms works (I have an 07). Just wondering at what psi the low tire pressure light is triggered

I also run my 33 copper stt's at 30-32 psi

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm unaware of how the new tpms works (I have an 07). Just wondering at what psi the low tire pressure light is triggered

36PSI I believe. But if you are running larger than factory tires your should at least have a procal with can change that.

swampdog

I run my 35's (KO2s) at 28 psi and it is the sweet spot. Full tread wear but also is a little smoother ride with them being E load rated.

Grubbicon

Unless you did something to put tpms in then since you have a 2007 you dont have any. 2008 was the first year to have them.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
I was just cleaning up my jeep and noticed my tires are wearing unevenly. It seems they are only wearing down in the center of the tire. They are 35x12.5x17 A/T any ideas what can cause this? Is my stance incorrect?

What load range are your tires? Mine are 'E' and I'm running 26 psi. Do the chalk test. Best way to figure it out.

Top Bottom