Well at least we know why you have been removed from the jk experience

sir jon

Hello, new to jeeps. Just bought, before xmas a 07 jkur. stock. Purchased the superchips TD2 love it works great.
Researched a bit an found a way to disable the esp and friends

jkfreaks.com/forums/showthread.php?900

My question is when I flip the switch off (turning the esp off) I am not able to use the TD2 to turn the lockers on. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

OJK12

Just a heads up, you shouldn't post links to other forums in this forum (it's against the forum rules). I can't offer advice on the kill switch for you but I'm not really a fan of those as I've never found them necessary.

sir jon

Thanks for offering your advice lol

Got ahold of the great peeps at superchips and we figured it out

wcarlson40

Just a heads up, you shouldn't post links to other forums in this forum (it's against the forum rules). I can't offer advice on the kill switch for you but I'm not really a fan of those as I've never found them necessary.

So does this information exist on THIS forum? If it doesn't, why are we trying to suppress free information? Free the internet, man....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So does this information exist on THIS forum? If it doesn't, why are we trying to suppress free information? Free the internet, man....

Just because you don't pay a dime for this forum to exist doesn't mean that it's free. Don't like the way this privately owned forum is run, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Just because you don't pay a dime for this forum to exist doesn't mean that it's free. Don't like the way this privately owned forum is run, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :)

Well it may SEEM free to him since his mommy pays for his internet, hot pockets, Dungeons and Dragons games and lets him dress up in her clothes.... For free.

OJK12

Actually I think there are a couple threads on this. I'll never understand why doing something as simple as following rules is so difficult. I'll bet nobody argues with their boss when they tell them to follow the company rules.

swampdog

What the hell are these jumbled threads that keep popping up? What is the reasoning for merging stupid comments so they show up in 2 places? Not instigating, just curious as to why this is done.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell are these jumbled threads that keep popping up? What is the reasoning for merging stupid comments so they show up in 2 places? Not instigating, just curious as to why this is done.

Not sure what you're referring to. The thread the OP started was just moved of the tech forum :idontknow:

Top Bottom