Ordering my Warn today. Where should I get it?

cramey74

I've settled on a Warn M-8000. Cabelas has the best price I have found so far. If you know any place that can beat them, please chime in. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris R

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've settled on a Warn M-8000. Cabelas has the best price I have found so far. If you know any place that can beat them, please chime in. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris R

Check with Quadratec and trail jeeps. They will both price match it for you as well.

lidless07X

I recently ordered a Warn winch and found the lower priced vendors were all pretty close in price. The higher priced vendors prices varied greatly. My findings made me suspect that there is a minimum price an actual Warn dealer can sell for. I would suggest using a forum sponsor for your purchase when possible.

JAGS

Hooked
I recently ordered a Warn winch and found the lower priced vendors were all pretty close in price. The higher priced vendors prices varied greatly. My findings made me suspect that there is a minimum price an actual Warn dealer can sell for. I would suggest using a forum sponsor for your purchase when possible.

Yup, this! I just purchased and the vendors said warn does not let them "discount" the winches. So find a vendor with truly free shipping and one you can trust just in case something should go wrong with the purchase.

I ended up going through Qtec and am happy with the service and price paid. [emoji106]

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Yup, this! I just purchased and the vendors said warn does not let them "discount" the winches. So find a vendor with truly free shipping and one you can trust just in case something should go wrong with the purchase.

I ended up going through Qtec and am happy with the service and price paid. [emoji106]

Just to add to this, the Google shopping links to quadratec get us Kommifornia folk free shipping and no tax.

cramey74

Thanks fellas. I'm just going to order it from Quadratech. Free freight and I need some other odds and ends anyway.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm sure they have a threshold that they start doing free shipping. Did you pay taxes for it?

Qtec is just like most...$70-75 for free shipping. No taxes.

And for the record, that little * on one particular vendor's site, who may or may not be a thief business and former supporter of WAL [emoji6], I found out why. Via their website, they wanted to charge shipping. I didn't order through them!!

Qtec had no such issue on the winch. Free shipping!

FWIW for others reading this now. I just went back to Qtec for my Viking line. Called them up today as I had a price match question. Got an absolutely smokin deal. Not only did they price match, they gave me more than $110 off the Qtec price and more than $25 less than the price match. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

And for the record, that little * on one particular vendor's site, who may or may not be a thief business and former supporter of WAL [emoji6], I found out why. Via their website, they wanted to charge shipping. I didn't order through them!!

FWIW for others reading this now. I just went back to Qtec for my Viking line. Called them up today as I had a price match question. Got an absolutely smokin deal. Not only did they price match, they gave me more than $110 off the Qtec price and more than $25 less than the price match. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

This is another thing to add to the kudos to qtech thread!

10frank9

Web Wheeler

When are you installing your winch?

WJCO

Meme King
It's four freaking bolts and the the two power cables. You can do this!

6 bolts. :D The Fairlead has two. Seriously, don't forget to put the fairlead on first or you'll have to do the whole thing over again!!!!!!!!!! Lol.

Top Bottom