Daystar Rocks!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So a while ago I ordered a Daystar lower dash panel for my light switches. I installed it but noticed the fit wasn't quite right. It kept popping out/off and despite trying to modify the fit it was hopeless.

So I called Daystar directly and asked about the issue. They hadn't heard about it, but without asking me any questions, shipped me a brand new lower dash panel the very next day. The CS Rep was friendly and extremely professional.

Thank you Daystar for amazing your customer service and for standing behind your products!

JAGS

Hooked
Nice. It's good to see there are still some companies that value the customer, before and after the purchase is done. [emoji41]

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Mine did the same thing in my old jeep I put a piece of paper in there to wedge it in and worked for a little bit. I should of just called Daystar for the fix.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I could not for the life of me get the Daystar panel in my Painless Trail Rocker kit to stay clipped in with those orange clips. I removed the metal clips from my stock net panel and it without popping out. Fits right but it does fit.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I could not for the life of me get the Daystar panel in my Painless Trail Rocker kit to stay clipped in with those orange clips. I removed the metal clips from my stock net panel and it without popping out. Fits right but it does fit.

I thought the painless kit used its own panel (and not the Daystar panel).

I thought the painless kit used its own panel (and not the Daystar panel).

All of the JK kits that mount the switches in front of the shifter utilize Daystar panels.

The upcoming upper-mount (above rear view mirror) will utilize a powder coated steel box we designed in house.

Top Bottom