Uwharrie opening weekend

CarolinaDozer

Looking to get a group together for April 1st through 3rd. Gonna accommodate beginners to more avid trail guys. Anyone interested let me know. If I get enough together I can try and get sites reserved unless more people want to camp on the trail.

CarolinaDozer

Uwharrie opener 2016 update

{edit}
I will have camp set up by 7 pm Friday the 1st at Baden Lake Group camp site "B" and would like to get any volunteers as guides to meet up by 7:30 pm if possible to set up for a night run. Friday night driver meeting around 8 pm and run trails till 12 or so.(I'm an old man so...) Saturday am , drivers meeting at 8 and will divide into groups at that point and hit the trails by 9 or so. Any people that will be late try and notify me asap so we can try and make contact as possible during the day. Those who RSVP I will be supply hotdogs for a fire side meal at thw group camp Saturday evening. Saturday night run to be determined by the turn out and any volunteers that are willing. That said I will be running both nights for any small groups that want to go. Sunday am same drill if you want to trail before you head back.

Please, if you have a CB bring it or try and make arrangements to borrow one.
If you are late or will be the standard channel we usually use is 16.
If you do not have tools I always have plenty.

Any questions, either reply here or Email me at ben@rocksteadyrides.net . Thanks, and cant wait to hit the trails!

Group camp list as of 2/18:

Carolinadozer
Carolinadozer guest
Epetry
JSTJPN
JSTJPN guest
Chili 84
Chili 84 guest
Jeep0785

If someone was missed or wants to camp at the group camp let me know. 2 spots left.

×Maybe list:
MedixJK
ManzaRubi
Dcbjk
Jkwebbie (Saturday)
JeepinLife

×Saturday list:
Jeep0785
Zwoods95
Kfchris
Preston Barringer

×Sunday list:
Croge17

×Weekend list
Dubzy
Bosunmate
Swampdog
Gallamine
Windmill Road

As of 2/18 if anyone listed wants in the group camp let me know. They have a ten rig and 50 people cap.
As listed above me, epetry, jstjpn, and Chili 84 w/guest are at the group camp.

Last edited:

JSTJPN

{edit}
I will have camp set up by 6 pm Friday afternoon (location to be determined) and would like to get any volunteers as guides to meet up by 7:30 pm if possible to set up for a night run. Friday night driver meeting around 8 pm and run trails till 12 or so.(I'm an old man so...) Saturday am ,I will supply Breakfast for those that RSVP at 8 and have drivers meeting where will divide into groups at that point and hit the trails by 9 or so. Any people that will be late try and notify me asap so we can try and make contact as possible during the day. Saturday night run to be determined by the turn out and any volunteers that are willing. That said I will be running both nights for any small groups that want to go. Sunday am same drill if you want to trail before you head back.

Please, if you have a CB bring it or try and make arrangements to borrow one.
If you are late or will be the standard channel we usually use is 16.
If you do not have tools I always have plenty.

Any questions, either reply here or Email me at ben@rocksteadyrides.net . Thanks, and cant wait to hit the trails!

I am a go for the 1st and 2nd. Let me know what I can do to help out.
May have to roll back the evening of the 2nd.

epetry

Looking to get a group together for April 1st through 3rd. Gonna accommodate beginners to more avid trail guys. Anyone interested let me know. If I get enough together I can try and get sites reserved unless more people want to camp on the trail.

Could possibly join this.

CarolinaDozer

I am a go for the 1st and 2nd. Let me know what I can do to help out.
May have to roll back the evening of the 2nd.

If you can guide and know your way around their help with a group once we get enough together. We can work the done details the first at camp before we head out to the trails. Thanks!

JSTJPN

If you can guide and know your way around their help with a group once we get enough together. We can work the done details the first at camp before we head out to the trails. Thanks!

Sounds good. Let me know what camp ground you are staying at and I will lock mine in.

ManzaRubi

Put me in for a maybe, my in laws live in Fort mill so I may do all am rides and Saturday PM. I will keep you posted as we get closer to event.

Top Bottom