VIDEO : TRAILHAWK TRACTION - Jeep Renegade Steep Hill Climb out of Last Chance Canyon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After installing a brand new 1.5" Daystar lift and 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires on our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Cindy and I decided to head down to one of our favorite trails in Southern California and put it all to the test. In this short video clip, you'll get to see a small sampling from our test and it's of our Renegade climbing its way up and out of Last Chance Canyon on a steep hill climb that we refer to as, "Graduation Hill". We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Those new coopers look like they're pretty awesome.

No joke, they really hooked up on the trail and rocked! I would totally get a set for my JK :thumb:

Nice! How'd it do the rest of the trail?

AMAZINGLY WELL!! Just as Tony - I think we were all amazed at what it could do. We're working on a video now that'll show you all the obstacles it was able to take on :yup:

Graduated with honors.

Thank you sir and thank you for all your help :cool:

JeepFan

Hooked
I was amazed how well it performed on tough obsticles. Renny's 4WD system just works.

Can't wait to see the video.

jeeeep

Hooked
wow, that's good to know it can climb!
I wasn't expecting it to make the climb..nice! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was amazed how well it performed on tough obsticles. Renny's 4WD system just works.

Can't wait to see the video.

It was almost laughable how many times we thought there's no way this little Renegade was going to climb those rocks but then, it just did :crazyeyes:

wow, that's good to know it can climb!
I wasn't expecting it to make the climb..nice! :thumb:

LOL!! Truth be told, we weren't sure it could make it up either. :crazyeyes:
These Renegades are amazing the hell out of us.

Nice job! Can't wait to see the video!

Working on it now :D

Nice video with the Renegade. What's with the poser "mad art" on Youtube? :thinking:

LOL!! Haven't a clue. I think he must be feeling like his manhood is being put in question by our Renegade. Too funny :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom