Bad Experience at Comp 4x4.

WJCO

Meme King
I just used Comp4x4 for the first time ever and have had a horrible experience. Thought I would share with others so they wouldn't make the same mistake. Simple item too. It's a push pin for a DIY tire carrier to keep it latched in place while it is open.

Ordered on 1/14. No contact or update for about a week. So on 1/22, I emailed them simply checking status. No reply, but the next morning, they magically sent me a shipping confirmation from a robotic email with tracking #. It is now 2/3 and the shipping status hasn't changed since then, just says 'not available.' I have sent several emails to them including two through paypal with no response. Called them and operator says 'cannot complete call.' I found another # for them on Google and it rang but seemed to transfer me to a cell phone voicemail. I left a message, but 2 days now and haven't heard back. Paypal in the process of getting me a refund. Post Office just confirmed that it was never actually shipped.

Shit happens.

DMF

That sort of happen to me with a company called TeeChip when I was buying my Jeep ugly xmas sweater. I wouldn't recommend anyone going there either. Eventually I got my sweater 2 months later but xmas was over by then. Sorry to hear, what a pita.

WJCO

Meme King
Update. If you saw on my build thread, I installed a pop pin on my tire carrier yesterday. This was one I purchased elsewhere since Comp4x4 sucked so much. The other company which was a small ebay store had it here in about 3 days. So I checked my old Comp4x4 order this morning, and low and behold, the item has arrived at the local post office this morning. Still not a single reply from Comp4x4 to my emails nor through the paypal dispute. Won't do business with them again for sure. But it looks like I have a 2nd tire carrier pop pin now. I'll probably install it on a friend's rig or something.

Top Bottom