Undercover Boss

rob_p

I just set my DVR, I know they are not everyone's favorite vendor, but it may be a fun watch....

From an email from 4WP....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454714585.539795.jpg

Watch Greg Adler, President and CEO of 4 Wheel Parts, as he goes undercover to meet the employees who keep his company on the right track, on UNDERCOVER BOSS, Friday night, Feb. 5, 8/7c on CBS.

WJCO

Meme King
I just set my DVR, I know they are not everyone's favorite vendor, but it may be a fun watch....

From an email from 4WP....

View attachment 186098

Watch Greg Adler, President and CEO of 4 Wheel Parts, as he goes undercover to meet the employees who keep his company on the right track, on UNDERCOVER BOSS, Friday night, Feb. 5, 8/7c on CBS.

My wife and I watch the show from time to time. We'll try to watch this one.

JKCRWLR

My wife and I watch the show from time to time. We'll try to watch this one.

Picture on the right looks like everyone that works at their stores so he should fit right in.
I didn't get a chance to watch it. Who cried with a sob story? Who had to get chewed out for not doing their job right? What job did they give him so he could look like a bumbling idiot? What did they give to three lucky employees that had "no idea" who he was?

WJCO

Meme King
Who cried with a sob story? Who had to get chewed out for not doing their job right? What job did they give him so he could look like a bumbling idiot? What did they give to three lucky employees that had "no idea" who he was?

You just summarized every episode ! Shhhh....You're going to ruin it for people who haven't seen it. :cheesy:

Dubzy

Am I the only one who doesn't immediately open up about my family life with a complete stranger I'm training to do my job?

I'm training a new bartender right now and she couldn't tell you if I have siblings, dyslexia, family health issues or even hobbies outside of my jeep.

rob_p

I watched this finally last night, what crap.
Apologies, there is nothing to see here, don't waste your time.

spicoli

I was expecting drama and stupid employees and was so disappointed.

I have only seen a couple episodes of this show, but the Hooters one was awesome. I think it was first season when it was believable that the employees didn't know what was really going on. If you worked for a company and there was this new employee being followed by a camera crew, how would you not know it is undercover boss?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
My mom works at one of the warehouses, The first thing I asked her the other day was if she told a bald guy off lately.

Thankfully they didn't shoot at that location.
[emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

samIam007

I watched the episode. It is a shame that the heir to the 4WP throne is such a dork. Even when he tried to dress down he couldn’t get passed looking like a dork. He is probably the right person to run the company but it looked like he has never gotten his hands dirty with manual labor.

Top Bottom