Wave from Oahu, HI!

BANSHEE13

Hey just throwing a wave from the islands. Im stationed out here and its not bad. Im a new member but have been searching through for a while. Is there any place on here to subscribe to specific areas where you live? :beer: CHEERS! :beer:

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Hey just throwing a wave from the islands. Im stationed out here and its not bad. Im a new member but have been searching through for a while. Is there any place on here to subscribe to specific areas where you live? :beer: CHEERS! :beer:

Welcome to Wayalife! Where in the Island are you stationed? I'll be moving to Oahu this summer and was thinking of setting up a suds and grub meet for Oahu Wayalifers.

BANSHEE13

Pearl Harbor. Sounds good although idk if there are a lot of WAL out here. There is a group I'm apart of Oahu Jeeps.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Pearl Harbor. Sounds good although idk if there are a lot of WAL out here. There is a group I'm apart of Oahu Jeeps.

Awesome! I'll be at PH as well, report date 10 June. I've seen at least 5 or 6 new introductions from Oahu just this year, plus a hand full from last year.

On another note, is there any damn housing there with garages? I was told to look at AMR but last I heard they were having some issues there. Not sure, but I'll be putting my name on the housing list in a few weeks. How long have you been at PH?

BANSHEE13

Yea there is houses with garages. AMR, HALE MOKU, CAITLIN PARK, FORD ISLAND near PH. Are you Army or Navy?

xkid

Welcome. Been to Oahu 30 years ago. Driving through the city was like going through Toronto.

mad dog 21

Aloha, AMR is good and the Manana MCBH housing is very good and manned by MP's 24/7 unlike AMR. Also, look on FB for Oahu Jeeps. It's a local club and great source to get parts and etc.

Top Bottom