WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
rock-hard.jpg

The Moab Easter Jeep Safari is just around the corner and if you'd like to have your Jeep JK Wrangler ready for it with a brand new Rock Hard Sport Cage (fits 2-Door or front half of a 4-door), you're in luck! Thanks to the great guys over at Rock Hard, we'll be giving one away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE on Monday, February 29th!!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$649

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread explaining why you need a Rock Hard Sport Cage for your Jeep.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Sunday, February 28, 2016.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Monday, February 29, 2016. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage
GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

BONUS PRIZE!!
If you WIN the Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY, install the cage on your Jeep, attend the 2016 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and visit the Rock Hard display, you will WIN a Rock Hard MOLLE wrap as a BONUS PRIZE!!

RH-1402-2.jpg

For those of you who haven't seen it, I have a write-up that will help you to install this cage and you can see it here:
Rock Hard 4x4 JK Sport Cage Installation Write-Up

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:

CarolinaJK

First of all, thank you to Rock Hard for the giveaway and Eddie and Cindy for allowing it to happen! I would love to have a Rock Hard cage because of a few reasons! Mainly for the added safety in case of a roll-over, but also because I soon hope to make it out to Moab! Living in SC, I haven't had much experience with rocks quite yet. I'm moving out of my mother's house next Friday, so winning this could save me a huge financial headache! Thanks once again and good luck to everyone else [emoji111]🏾️

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454981655.562541.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454981655.562541.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,808

Fridge81

This is totally in my list of future mods and I would love to win this because I live in the desert and love to go fast (as fast as the 3.8 will take me) when I'm not going slow on the rocks. Plus I have my first child on the way and wouldn't mind a little extra piece of mind when I introduce her to the Jeep life.

Attachments

• 1454981869971.jpg
    1454981869971.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,758
Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Oh I am definitely in for this one. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy, and Rockhard for the chance at this! I need a Rockhard Sport Cage because my Jeep is soon to be built up on 40 inch tires. I've got the suspension, axles, steering, wheels, and tires. The missing piece of the puzzle is a quality sport cage like the one from Rock Hard!

54cd20ab0fcb36c3aeb2a7fc70945944.jpg

Last edited:

jjlong

First, let me say thank you Eddie for the opportunity to win this Sport cage!
Over the past year of owning this Jeep my wife has become more and more comfortable driving it off road, which is awesome! What worries me is sometimes she will take it without me. The Last Call I ever want to receive is the one that says she's been hurt...or worse!

Attachments

• 1454982086281.jpg
    1454982086281.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,708
I could use one for sure! Because, this:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454982061.171381.jpg

My wife and daughters were in the jeep and we were lucky that it was a low impact flop and everyone was buckled, but a rock hard cage is on my list!!!

Last edited:

pop2tu

I need this! My wife says my my jeep is unsafe with the soft top on, this will help her relax and enjoy the jeep! image.jpg

dfskms

WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage

Awesome, great way to add safety to my rig. Would go great with my Rock Hard skids. Hope I win!!!
Wrango at the WFTW3.jpg

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Stoked for a chance to upgrade. I've been looking at these cages for awhile. Thank you to everyone involved for making this happen. Good luck everyone else! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454982156.531907.jpg

Whoa! I desperately need it! Since my 2013 blew up, I have been on Jeep Mod Money Restriction with the new 2014 build! Winning the cage would be one more needed mod for the SW Desert...and she would be fine with it if I win it for free! It will also put me in a better position for more aggressive wheeling, and help me reach JKE qualification status!

20160124_152131.jpg

utiadam

LOSER
Thank you Eddie, Cindy, and Rock Hard for the chance to win this awesome product. With the growing capability of my jeep the sport cage is becoming more of a priority.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454982210.582384.jpg

Michigan37

My family and I would love the added safety of a Rock Hard Sport Cage. Great give away. Thank Rock Hard and wayalife! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454982499.682080.jpg

RockyJk

Thanks to Wayalife and Rockhard for the opportunity! I need one because now that my jeep is lifted on bigger tires I'm wanting to push it to the limit and see what it can really do!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454982669.928906.jpg

natebartlett

I've been wanting a Rock Hard Roll Cage. It is on the list of future mods. Wheeling is a family deal for me and my family of 6! I would love the extra protection for keeping my little ones safe. Good luck everyone and thanks Wayalife and Rock Hard!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454982688.811913.jpg

tcpaskett

It would be a great for safety in my future jeep adventures!

Attachments

• 1454982746626.jpg
    1454982746626.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I would love to have one of those cages. I would feel more safe if I try Black Bear Pass. I am also from Nebraska if that helps.:)

IMG_20160105_152740.jpg

Last edited:

Jackal01

Many thanks to Eddie and Rock Hard for this giveaway! This cage is on my short list since safety is always a priority.

DSCN0495_zpspcnayovh.jpg

sapco76

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win this. I would love to win this because I pay to much in child support to be able to buy it. This would also give me the extra protection for when I have my kids on the trails with me.

Attachments

• 1454982877222.jpg
    1454982877222.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 680

adioboy51

I would love to win this to make my Jeep safer for my kids if the worse happens. I want to make sure they know how safe they are and how much fun off-roading is so they can't wait to buy their first jeep! Thanks!

IMG_0911.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom