Wave from Hawaii

Rocky-Dan

Aloha from Honolulu, and throwing a wave at y'all! I joined a few months ago and am just now getting around to posting up my rigs.

'03 TJ w/ 4.0L, 5 speed manual- been building this for a few years now
'14 JKU Rubicon w/ 3.6L, 5 speed auto- just bought this, so no mods yet (too good a deal to pass up!)

Attachments

• 12540314_1711200169112181_2042397204_n.jpg
    12540314_1711200169112181_2042397204_n.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 52
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 52

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! I'll be moving there in a few months. How's wheeling there? I'd love to have a gathering of the Oahu Wayalife rigs and maybe do some wheeling when we get out there!

BANSHEE13

Welcome to Wayalife! I'll be moving there in a few months. How's wheeling there? I'd love to have a gathering of the Oahu Wayalife rigs and maybe do some wheeling when we get out there!

There's really only one place to go and that's Peacock Flats. Kaena Point is just a REAL bumpy trail that takes you out to hangout / BBQ and fish.

Rocky-Dan

Thanks! Oahu is an interesting place to live. The wheeling here is VERY limited. Peacock Flats is really the only place to do actual wheeling. Search Youtube and you will find a bunch of videos of the area.
If you can get in with some locals, you might be able to do some of the trails that are on private property.

I'm part of two different Facebook Jeep groups that have get togethers regularly. Join "Oahu Jeeps" now and when you get here you will find your crew to hang with. Their are a lot of people who are extremely helpful and always willing to work for beer and pizza... lol

Good luck on your deployment!

mad dog 21

Thanks! Oahu is an interesting place to live. The wheeling here is VERY limited. Peacock Flats is really the only place to do actual wheeling. Search Youtube and you will find a bunch of videos of the area.
If you can get in with some locals, you might be able to do some of the trails that are on private property.

I'm part of two different Facebook Jeep groups that have get togethers regularly. Join "Oahu Jeeps" now and when you get here you will find your crew to hang with. Their are a lot of people who are extremely helpful and always willing to work for beer and pizza... lol

Good luck on your deployment!

Aloha, and a huge wave back. Like they mentioned already about wheeling and getting on Oahu jeeps.

PB's-12JKU

Not sure about the trails here, only moved here a few months ago. Waiting on changing out wheels and tires first. Still on stock 225/75/16 street tires.

Top Bottom