Limited edition Easter Jeep Safari 50th hoodie

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Many folks on here will swing by the Moab Diner throughout the week of Easter Jeep Safari to grab a shirt to help keep our trails open, now here is a chance to get a limited edition hoodie.
These will hopefully ship a bit before EJS.
Help keep our trails open!!

http://www.storenvy.com/products/15...utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sumome_share

diner_20hoodie_20front_original_zpsd0ecdihs.png

diner_20hoodie_20back_original_zpsnilpevii.png

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Nice hoody....5'9" 170. .....L or M any short guys try these on yet?:cheesy:

Don't want it to look like I forgot the tent poles or took it from my wife....

Last edited:

Tinchi87

Banned
Wow! This is so cool. It will look fab with my xxxxxxxxxxxx leggings as well. Also, I am going to buy two, one for myself and one for my best friend. She is a bigger fan of such prints and she is going to love it. We even go for running together, can just wear same things at times and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Wow! This is so cool. It will look fab with my xxxxxxxx leggings as well. Also, I am going to buy two, one for myself and one for my best friend. She is a bigger fan of such prints and she is going to love it. We even go for running together, can just wear same things at times and have fun.

Having fun? :asshat:

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow! This is so cool. It will look fab with my xxxxxxxxxxxx leggings as well. Also, I am going to buy two, one for myself and one for my best friend. She is a bigger fan of such prints and she is going to love it. We even go for running together, can just wear same things at times and have fun.

Cool story, bro. Get lost.

longarmwj

I found that when I wear my man tights people always confuse me for somebody else!

I'll be walking through a store and I'll hear "Hey pervert!" and "come here right now creep!" and "get out of this store sick-o!".

I'm not sure what country the people I keep getting mistaken for are from, but they have weird names.

Top Bottom