Farewell Jeepr

Hobolobo

It is with deep sadness that tonight I traded my beloved JKUR, Bumble.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455080035.727961.jpg
After a few discussions with my wife, we decided that it would be best for the family to get something else. As sad as it is to see her go, we are both looking forward to our new adventures in our 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Hopefully I will be back in a Wrangler again, but for now, I'm hoping there are some other Cherokee owners out there that can help out and pass along ideas on how to make this a more capable rig.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sorry to here! Well you still got a jeep...well, uh sorta like a jeep I guess not really a wrangler, but kinda sorta? Congrats you are still in the family...I guess.:thumb::beer:

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry to hear. Sucks selling a fun vehicle. Maybe we can see some 40s on your new Cherokee though. :thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm sure it sucks that you got rid of your Rubi, but hey, you've always got to do what's best for the family first. Congrats on the Cherokee!

YAYMUD

The trailhawk has plenty of potential! I've actually been considering trading up from my 2 door to a four door now that I've had two kids since getting my 2 door in '07 - I'm curious... What was it about the four door wrangler that made you want to use the hawk instead?

Hobolobo

The trailhawk has plenty of potential! I've actually been considering trading up from my 2 door to a four door now that I've had two kids since getting my 2 door in '07 - I'm curious... What was it about the four door wrangler that made you want to use the hawk instead?

It was mainly just the cost. Looking to lower a payment. The 4 door was great for the kiddos.

Hobolobo

Sorry to hear. Sucks selling a fun vehicle. Maybe we can see some 40s on your new Cherokee though. :thumb:

I would love to see that, but you cant lift a cherokee. Not yet anyways. Something to do with where the front lower control arms are attached.

Top Bottom