Half Doors - Front, new!

FiatDale

I have a set of half doors that we bought for my wife's 2 door, but never used them and have since sold the jeep. Brand new, have keys, absolutely perfect. I'd prefer local delivery because they are quite large to ship and I don't have the original box. Anywhere in or around Houston. They retail for around $850-900. I'd like to get $500 for them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455108532.001631.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455108553.965123.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455108575.616550.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455108591.618935.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447212988.565719.jpg

Since nobody has claimed these and I really want some half doors, I will trade you these two kitties straight up for them. Cage not included though.

FiatDale

If you were to throw the cages in we may have a deal.

I won't disagree that they're expensive. Look at retail or Mopars price on half doors, then compare.

WJCO

Meme King
I knew something was coming .Mud u on top ur game this morning. WJCO is slipping

Sorry I'm neglecting my primary job description. I promise to step it up. :D

View attachment 187003

Since nobody has claimed these and I really want some half doors, I will trade you these two kitties straight up for them. Cage not included though.

If I had some half doors, I would definitely trade for those. I have a couple cages already.

Jeep Bro 08

Them doors look like smittybilt ones . I reckon they wont fit perfectly. Probably come open going down the highway while im drunk

If you were to throw the cages in we may have a deal.

I won't disagree that they're expensive. Look at retail or Mopars price on half doors, then compare.

Don't think the issue is the price, more likely that you only had 2 posts in the last year and half and now you put something up for sale. Don't think they are going to sell. You would be better to get active on the forum and maybe in six or so months try to sell them again.

FiatDale

Long time lurker. Never had much input over here as the jeep was my wife's ride. I'm active on the GM truck forums, many sales with no issues, just google the screen name.

They are the rugged ridge doors, of course not OEM quality. All I'm saying is anyone in the market for some - before you go spend $900 from any of the catalog companies, here's the same thing brand new for about half.

FiatDale

K guys. Thanks for making a dude feel welcome over here. Appreciate it. Y'all are just too cool. If you don't want people with any posts selling things, then make a minimum post rule.

CastleRockJeep

K guys. Thanks for making a dude feel welcome over here. Appreciate it. Y'all are just too cool. If you don't want people with any posts selling things, then make a minimum post rule.

When you owned the Jeep you did not post. Now you point out you sold it and want everyone to welcome your craigslist post?

Ddays

Hooked

There is a rule. You were supposed to read them when you signed up. If you bothered to read the goddam rules you'd know why you were pounced on.

FiatDale

Read the rules. I didn't join just to sell. I joined to gain information and support. If I have no input, yet I gain information, that's not me here just to sell stuff. Y'all need to calm down.

Top Bottom