Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Al Bundy

If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

Al Bundy

02/15/16 Last Chance Canyon Run

Looking forward to go as I never been on this run . Leaving from Palmdale around 6am. Everyone is welcome to come out and have some fun.

dwvninety

If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

READ THE RULES:

READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Al Bundy

READ THE RULES:

READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

I'm aware of the rules. Your point?

Al Bundy

I'm not the one selling these doors but since he has a post count of 9 or either I missing something else seems to me is getting picked on so again enlighten me where he failed to not comply with any Eddie's rules

dwvninety

Lol now that's funny. Still you have not explained nothing on how he failed to comply with the rules. I read his post never heard directed members to other sites,or selling items for a friend. Unless the doors comes with some weapons attached to it. Haha

Look at all of his 9 post. How has he contributed to WAL? Plus he is only selling it for his wife not even his own Jeep.

Al Bundy

Look at all of his 9 post. How has he contributed to WAL? Plus he is only selling it for his wife not even his own Jeep.

I'm on a cell . How can you read his posts? If that's the case. My bad brother. I figure his wife ,his jeep, but it's the other way around. Lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'll spell it out for you. This isn't craigslist and most of the members on here don't take too kindly to brand new members, or people who have just a few posts, trying to sell shit. It's a function of earning trust and establishing that you actually want to be a contributing member of this forum as opposed to using it as a place to make money.

Al Bundy

So your gonna go and attack without knowing the facts?

View attachment 187210

Again I can't see his other posts. I'm trying to see but I cant. Again if that's the case I apologize. You need to know that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority. No excuse again sorry. How do you view previous posts from members? You need to be on a PC or can I view it on phone?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm on a cell . How can you read his posts? If that's the case. My bad brother. I figure his wife ,his jeep, but it's the other way around. Lol

Click on profile then replies. It's easy to see if someone has less than 100 posts.

Top Bottom