WAYALIFE Clip on Outrageous Act of Science : Science Channel - 02/13/16 @ 9PM-EST

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
!cid_image001.png

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that the TV show "Outrageous Act of Science" on the Science Channel will be featuring our "Route 66 Musical Road" video this coming Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 9PM-EST. If you haven't seen this clip before, you can watch it now by clicking on the link below:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the show, "Outrageous Acts of Science" goes around the internet looking for interesting video clips that involve the principles of physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering and then they get actual scientists to analyze what you're seeing. You can find more information about the show here:

http://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/outrageous-acts-of-science/

If you have cable or satellite, get the Science Channel and have nothing better to do this Saturday, I hope you check out the show. :cool:

DAG

I love that show. You two are already famous in the jeep world, now you're going to be tv stars as well. Congrats.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Thanks guys. Unfortunately, they won't be saying who we are, what we do or anything. We will be on the list of credits but that's about it. So it goes I guess :crazyeyes:

noe25304

That is cool. We actually have musical road in Lancaster Ca. But it plays the Lone Ranger theme song...lol

Top Bottom