LOD Sliders for 2 Dr

Reaper04

So I'm looking at getting some LOD Sliders soon, But a little confused on what the bottom of the sliders look like, has anyone recently purchased any?

on LOD's website they have this look which I prefer without the mounting screws for the slider panels
srs1002_1.jpg

And other sites selling them have this look
224821-add2-lg.jpg

Did they re-design them without the screws for the panels and weld them and other sites have old pictures of their product?

Thanks for the help

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Here's a picture of ones I installed last fall. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455421553.667154.jpg
I have 4 door ones sitting in the garage but haven't opened them yet.

Kumar

I picked up a set last year and they have the replaceable lower panels. It's probably a good thing because I beat the crap out of mine.

spinuck

I picked up a set last year and they have the replaceable lower panels. It's probably a good thing because I beat the crap out of mine.

It's just a pain when the heads of the bolts get messed up and you can't get an allen key in there.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
So I'm looking at getting some LOD Sliders soon, But a little confused on what the bottom of the sliders look like, has anyone recently purchased any?

on LOD's website they have this look which I prefer without the mounting screws for the slider panels
View attachment 187654

And other sites selling them have this look
View attachment 187657

Did they re-design them without the screws for the panels and weld them and other sites have old pictures of their product?

Thanks for the help

are you planning to buy in DE or in the US.....'cause i'm looking for a european distributor because it's hell to import large parts (tax duty).......

12-mile

I just ordered a set of these, wondering if the replaceable panels are thick enough to counterbore and that way the head of the bolt would be somewhat protected?

Reaper04

are you planning to buy in DE or in the US.....'cause i'm looking for a european distributor because it's hell to import large parts (tax duty).......

I plan on buying from US, I'm military so I don't pay tax, just get screwed with shipping

Top Bottom