13 JKU Hard top (like new) $900

CCJKUR

I am selling my like new no marks on it all the glass is good and sears are good.

Asking $900obo

Located in graham wa

Pm me and I can get you pictures.

WJCO

Meme King
I am selling my like new no marks on it all the glass is good and sears are good.

Asking $900obo

Located in graham wa

Welcome to WAL! What's your favorite flavor of chips?

wayalife-the-1.jpg

CCJKUR

Please do yourself a favor and read the rules.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

If you're here just to sell stuff you won't be welcomed long.

We'll I'm not her to just sell stuff. I just joined and have been a long time reader I just finished putting my trek top on and thought I'd post it up.

I've been in to 4x4 for a while. I was trail lead and base camp for the 2013 ultimate adventure elbe hills run.

We have to JKUs in the family and love to build them and would love to go wheeling with new people.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
We'll I'm not her to just sell stuff. I just joined and have been a long time reader I just finished putting my trek top on and thought I'd post it up.

I've been in to 4x4 for a while. I was trail lead and base camp for the 2013 ultimate adventure elbe hills run.

We have to JKUs in the family and love to build them and would love to go wheeling with new people.

Cool story. I don't want to bore you with me resume but.......

Why not contribute instead of making up or first post a for sale item? How does that look?

Skid_Kid

Asking $900obo

Located in graham wa

Sweat! I want a like new new no marks with glass and things. So it is from sears and roebuck? $900 is a little strep? What about $800 as long as you has the Maytag man deliver?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I may negotiate.........I've already got another buyer lined up though..I'll let you know if it falls through.

To sweeten the deal I may have a bag of chips I can offer in trade. Very rare.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 7.01.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 7.01.08 PM.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

CCJKUR

Cool story. I don't want to bore you with me resume but.......

Why not co6ntribute instead of making up or first post a for sale item? How does that look?

I hear ya there. I'm getting going on making comments on build. There are some boss builds on here. I'm still working on trying get to post pictures I tried to upload one pic of the jeeps for my but I think my phone takes to big of pictures

Top Bottom